chapter 43

Hello, my dear readers.

      I know you all will be very angry on me. First of all sorry for the delay and from today I try to update regularly. So your favorite book is not on hold.

      Second, yesterday was a very special day cause one of my favorite reader's birthday. So belated wishes to you kairaxlove and this chapter is dedicated to kairaxlove

Janani's pov:

It's been a month now, life is going very smoothly. We both were growing closer each and every day. But one thing that is disturbing my mind is love. I don't know that we both were in love. No relationship can last without love. We just like that can't able to fall in love too. But in my case it is totally different. As you guys know I had a huge crush on him before marriage but now I deeply fell in love with him.

My feelings towards him is growing stronger each and every day. But I can't able to see or feel love from him. I want to confront him but I don't have guts to do it. Without knowing what to do, past few days were very difficult for me to be with him.

Should I ask him about this or should I need to be quite and let him confront me. Life is so happy now and I don't want anything to rebel our relationship.

Right now I was in my room and just chilling myself. Naveen were in his hospital, he was way too busy for a doctor. Like I am a doctor, his father is also a chief doctor but this man was working 24 hrs like literally, guys I am not exaggerating here.

And my senior Arvindh is behaving crazily with me. Like yesterday, he announced his love on our hospital radio. We both were called to the management and our hospital dean suspended Aravindh and he warned me.

But what did I do, I never told him to announce in the radio. Yesterday was a bad day for me. And I took a day off today to relax myself and get my energy back.

At evening Naveen came home, after dinner we withdraw to our room. I went inside to see Naveen were waiting for me in bed. "Hi" He greeted.

"Hello" I replied to him.

"How was your day" I asked him.

"Not good" He said.

"What happened" I asked him.

"I think I need to go to mumbai" He replied.

"What" I shouted.

"Yes, Janu I need to go. It's very important workshop" He said.

"When are you leaving" I asked him.

"Tomorrow early morning" He replied.

"How many days are you staying there" I asked.

"Three days" He said.

"Okay" I huffed.

"Are you sad" He asked me.

"No, why should I be " I said and turned around lied down on my side.

"Okay then" He said and switched off the light and lied down.

Soon we both drifted to sleep, next day morning I woke up by the sound of his alarm. I sat straight to see he was already packing his bag. He looked up at me " Did I wake you up" He asked me.

"No" I shook my head.

I started to help him, and soon his bags were packed and he also finished getting ready. He turned to me, " Bye" He said.