chapter 12

Naveen's pov:

It's been a week now, Rishika's parents agreed to meet us. I meet them once but they were so adamant about marrying her this year itself. What is so hurry in here, we both are doing great in our careers. It's just my father want me to shine in my job before my marriage.

I don't want to pressure my parents but let the elders decide what they want to do.

Today we were going to meet them at the hotel. I hope everything goes well, I was getting ready in my room. I wore a dark blue shirt and grey formal pants.

Costume of Naveen

Costume of Naveen.

I went down to see both my parents got ready. " Everyone ready come on let's go " Said naresh.

"Yes yes come on " My dad said.

We all went and sat on the car and I started the engine and we were on the road. I was little nervous now, don't know what will happen but I don't want anyone to upset my babe. If she shed any tears today, I won't able to control my anger.

We reached the hotel, I parked the car and started to go inside.

"Bro are you nervous to meet your in-laws " Naresh asked me.

"I already met them, so why should I " I said.

"Don't hide it, I can see through you" He said with the sly smile.

"Stop it Naresh " I warned him.

I was talking with him, but suddenly one body run into me. I was shocked and held that women who is about to fall down near my feet.

She also hold my elbow for a support and looked up at me. I was so shocked to see her. It's been 4 years, I have never seen after my graduation. She became more beautiful, elegant and feminine to specify. She was wearing a pale green straight kurta with white palazoo pants. Her hair is pulled down and she was looking stunning in this dress.

Costume of Janani

Costume of Janani.

She was looking shocked as me, she removed the hold from my elbow and straighten herself and looking at me.