chapter 11

Naveen's pov:

I woke up to see we both lying naked in her bed. I stood up and started to wear my dress and then went to the restroom and did my routine. I came out to see she was still sleeping. I took my mobile and a car key and came to her side and shook her shoulder and she opened her eyes and looked at me. I bend down and kissed her forehead and " I gotta go, I'll call you later " I said.

"Okay bye " She said.

"Bye babe " I said and went out and locked the door and hop on my car. I drived to my home to see my all friends were already in my home.

"Hey Naveen we missed you so much da " Vimal said and hugged me.

"I too miss you all guys " I said.

I went and sat with them "so how is Canada " Suresh asked me.

"It's a awesome place, we all should go once there" I said.

"So how are you guys" I asked.

"We all are good and busy " Sudhaar said.

"What are you going to do now" Ishu asked me.

"I'm going to join in our university Hospital next week" I said.

"That's awesome, you know we both work there " Ishu asked me.

"Yeah I know " I said.

"That will be great, I'm looking forward to work with you " Ishu said.

" Me too " I said.

"Okay Naveen we gotta go, but today evening we are going to meet in our usual place got it " Sudhakar said.

"Sure da " I said and they all bidded bye.

"So where were you last night" Mom asked me.

"My friends place " I said.

"All your friend's came now, so which friend is that " She asked me.

"Amma just friend okay leave that topic, where is dad " I asked her.

"He is taking shower, now you go and take shower and come down soon " Mom said and pushed me upstairs to my room.

I went and took shower and then changed my dress and came down. My dad and mom were having their breakfast, I also joined them.

"Naveen how are you, sorry yesterday I can't able to be here I got a emergency situation in hospital" He said.

"It's okay dad I can understand your work " I said.

"Next week you need to join as surgeon, remember" He asked me.

"Of course dad" I said.

"Come on eat now" Mom said and served me.

After eating my breakfast "dad mom I need to talk with you guys" I said.

"What Naveen " Mom asked me.

"Amma first come and sit " I said.

We all gathered in the living hall, both my mom and dad were looking at me. I don't know how will they react when I tell them. I know I had already told them about me having girlfriend. But we never talked about that after that incident.

"What happened Naveen" Mom asked me.

"Amma you know I told you about my girlfriend 4 years back " I asked them.

"You have mentioned it on that day" Dad said.

"Yes, her name is Rishika. She is also studied Medicine in our university with me only dad" I said.