chapter 28

Janani's pov:

Suddenly one hand hugged my waist and his breathe were fanning on my neck and all I could feel is the tickling sensation on my neck now, I slightly turned to see Naveen were already looking at me. We both locked our eyes, I don't know why but I can't able to divert my gaze from him. His eyes is like a ocean taking me deep down and showing his emotions.

I tired to release my breathe which I was holding, but I can't able to do that. This is the first time we were this close to each other. I could smell him, his smell was mixed with alcohol and mint flavor. His gaze were so strong and I couldn't able to hold it anymore. I turned away and I was about to open my mouth but he buried his face on the crook of my neck. He sniff like trying to smell me.

A whimper escaped from my lips, I can't able to take this anymore. "Naveen.... " I called his name.

He hummed on my neck,I shuttered under his touch. He was making patterns on my waist and started to kiss my neck. I turned my head away to give him better access. My legs became jelly, if he was not holding me tightly I would definitely landed on the floor. A small moan escaped my lips, he was licking and biting my neck, I am sure it will leave a mark on me. 8

God, I am in pure bliss right now. His touch is my weakness, my brain was telling me it is wrong but my body was saying opposite and I want to do what my body says. I arched my back on him, the way he was holding me is so perfect. He was giving an full attention to my neck.

He forcefully turned me around to face him, and pulled me by my waist and I placed my hands on his torso. "Look at me " He commanded.

I never opened my eyes, he came close to me and his lips were tracing my earlobe "look at me" He whispered.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at him, " God, you're so beautiful " He whispered and came close to me.

Our both lips were about to touch each other, " Janani" My mom voice were echoed in my ears.

And reality were poured an ice water on top of me, I pushed him forcefully away from me. And at the same time mom entered inside the kitchen.

"God, Janani what have you done" He yelled and rushed to the kitchen counter.

I turned to look at her, then only I realize that gas is still on and the dosa I made were now black in colour. "What is this Janani" She asked me angrily.

"Mom I was trying to make dosa for Naveen and this happened " I said and turned to see Naveen were no where to find.

"Why you never called me to help" She asked me.

"I just don't want to disturb you " I whispered.

"Wait I'll make one and you take it to him" She said and made a dosa.

"It's enough ma, you go and sleep" I said.

"Okay, please don't enter inside my kitchen young lady" She said like a warning.

"Okay, old lady" I said.

I took the dosa she made and was climbing upstairs. God, what would have happen if mom never interrupted us. No Janani you have to be strong you can't give up like this. Don't fall for his seduction.

I was standing in front of my room, I sighed and took a deep breathe and then opened the door and went inside. I closed the door and turn around to see Naveen were lying on the bed and his eyes were closed.

I coughed for couple of times to get his attention. But he never moved a muscle, I went near him and again coughed this time he opened his eyes and looked at me.