chapter 29

Christmas treat!!!

Janani's pov:

"Yesterday night was not a mistake " He said and went out of the kitchen.

What, what did he mean. I thought he was drunk and acting on his desire. I turned to see he was gone outside. At afternoon " Let's go to the nearby hotel" Mom said.

"Heyyyy foooddddd" Rahul yelled.

"Idiot stop screaming, you just now ate pastry" I mocked him.

"Whatever, you know about my appetite Janu" He said.

"Yeah, you're like gorilla when it comes to food " I said.

"Yes babe let's go and get some food" He again shouted.

We closed the bakery and put on an closed sign. Naveen got inside the car, he is the who is going to be driving, I decided to take a passenger seat. Mom and Rahul were at back seat.

He turned and looked at me and I also looked at him. We both locked our eyes, God I don't know what he was thinking right now. Maybe scolding me or something.

We both were lost in each others ocean, I heard someone coughing I turned to see Rahul were laughing at me and mom were looking somewhere else awkwardly.

I turned and looked out through the window. Naveen started the car, " Where do you guys want to go" Naveen asked to no one.

"What about delicious biriyani" Rahul suggested.

"Okay let's go to Thalapakatti" Mom said.

"Okay" Naveen replied.

We reached the restaurant within 10 minutes. We all got out and then went inside. We took a four seated table. Mom and Rahul were sitting on one side and me were sitting opposite to them and Naveen were parking the car. He came and sat next to me. Our arms were touching now and then whenever we move our hands. It gives me some tinkling sensation whenever our body touch.

One waiter came and gave us the menu card. Rahul ordered one mutton biriyani with chicken kebab. Mom ordered one chicken biriyani and one chicken tandoori. I was confused about to what to get.

"Come on Janani decide soon" Rahul whined.

"Let me think, Rahul" I said.

"Come on Janani" Rahul again said.

"Let her choose what she wants" Naveen said.

I gave him a small smile and then "okay I'll have one egg biriyani and one chicken lollipop" I said.

"Finally" Rahul gave a happy sigh.

"I'll also have same " Naveen said.

"Awwww" Rahul teased us.

"Stop it" I warned him.

"What, you both are doing a couple goals ah" He asked us.

I turned and looked at Naveen, who's cheeks were red and turned to another to avoid the embarrassment. Our ordered came soon and we all dig in. During the whole time Rahul were constantly teasing us. Whenever Naveen get something for me, Rahul started to give a teasing Awwww sound. And it makes both of us to turn into red.

Mom just laugh at us now and then and continued to eat her food. After lunch, we all had our dessert and then Naveen went to pay the bill. Of course both Rahul and Naveen were fighting to pay bill. As you know stubborn Naveen always wins.

After paying we all came out and then entered inside the car. "Naveen drop me in the bakery and then you three go home " Mom said.

"Okay athai " He replied her.