chapter 51

Happy IPL!!! Hope CSK wins today!!!

Naveen's pov:

Life is quite Interesting now, I don't know how but that girl took over my heart and ruling me. How could she able to do this to me. Like I am head over heels for her, my wife.

We're going to coimbatore today for deepavali festival. Even my parents are coming with us. I am so happy, usually I am never a family person. I don't like to spend time with family especially with relatives. But this time I am so excited to spend time with them. I bought deepavali gifts for everyone.

Today my schedule were piled up, I am working my ass off since yesterday night. I already packed my bags and Janu will be here at evening to pick me up. I finished two surgery from early morning. All I need to do now is do one more surgery with Dr. Ravi and then monitor and give reports about all my three patients and then put incharge and hand over my report to them.

I got a call from my alarm, which is none other than my wife. She used to call me every one hour make sure I don't screw up her plan. Now all I have is one hour and tons of work to do.

I was running from floors to floors and handing over the reports to certain doctors and nurse and making sure they take care of my patient well. Finally I finished my work and went to my room to pack up and ready to run away with my wife. I went inside to see one women were standing near the window looking at the view.

"Hello, how can I help you" I said.

She turned to me and the world literally shattered to me. What is she doing here, why is she came to me now. Now when my life is super crazy super happy. Yes guys it's none other than my ex-fiancee, Rishika.

She is standing in front of me but all I can think about Janu. Her face and our moments were running through my memories. " Naveen" She said and took few steps towards me.

"No, stop" I said and backed away from her.

"Naveen, just hear me out " She said.

"Dammit, same dialogue" I snap.

"What dialogue" She asked.

"I don't need to answer your question, just get the fuck away from my sight" I yelled.

"No, I won't go until you hear me out" She said.

"Oh, now you come to tell your point of view. For what Rishi to ruin my life, to make me feel guilty" I was fuming in anger.

"See I don't like to see your face, so don't you dare show up like this in future and now get out" I screamed.

All she did was crying, tears were running from her eyes. I couldn't pity her situation. Come on be pratical what did she expect from me, like hug her and ask why she betrayed me and stood me up on our marriage.

But thanks to her, I have a beautiful wife and perfect family. " Naveen " She was about to tell me something.

I cut her off, " Stop taking my name, you don't deserve to say my name" I said.

"What do you need from me, tell me honestly Rishi why are you here" I asked her.

"I need nothing from you, I know what I did to you is something terrible but you need to know why I did that" She said.

"Why should I need to know" I asked her furiously.

She has no answer for that, " To pity you, to forgive you" I asked.

"No" She said.

"Wait, I am happy now. I am married and I have a beautiful wife,"who loves me so don't you dare show up like this and try to ruin my life" I warned her.