chapter 42

Birthday chapter...

Yes guys, today is my happy birthday. Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday dear author happy birthday to meeeee....

Naveen's pov:

I know she is possessive and her jealous feeling is increasing more and more but I never thought she would be in this kinda miserable state. Frankly speaking I am also upset on her for quite few reasons. But she was really hurt by me. I could sense she might be in tears now. I thought of chasing her but I don't want to embarrass her in her work place.

I started to drive to my home, I parked my car and went inside to see mom and dad were having breakfast. "Naveen come on join us" Mom called me.

"No ma I am tired, I am going to sleep" I said and went to my room.

I went and lied down, only thing that is running in my mind is her words. 'Why am I always fails to reach her expectations'. I never intended to hurt her but somehow my action is always hurting her. I need to show my affection more and needed to stay by her side always.

I know girls tends to always overthink about any situation they face in their life especially in their relationship stuff. I am sure she got wrong about my relationship with Sashi,and the situation is also not in my favor. What am I going to do now. How am I going to make her feel good. I decided to take a nap and then go to my hospital.

Time is ticking very fast and I completed my work and got ready to go home. Janani must have completed her shift at evening and I am sure she is home by now.

I was driving to my home now, soon I reached home and I hop down and hurried inside. Amma and Janu were in kitchen, I went near the door to see mom were teaching some dishes to her. They both never noticed my arrival, " Hey, I am home" I said.

They both turned to me, " Haan, don't disturb us" Mom said.

She turned away without telling me anything, I went to my room and changed my dress. I was waiting for her more than one hour now but she was not here. I decided to call her, I can't wait anymore. "Janani" I yelled from my room.

I again called her twice then I heard her voice. After few seconds the door opened and she entered inside. "What happened" She asked me.

"Nothing" I said casually.

"Then why did you call me" She asked with her poker face.

"I just want to talk to you" I said.

"About" She asked me.

"First come and sit " I said but she was just looking at my face.

I stood up and went close to her and holding her wrist and dragged her to bed and made her sit in front of me. " I am sorry" I said.

"Exactly for what" She asked me.

"For everything" I said.

She huffed, I held her hand " Janu, tell me what is bothering you. You can tell me anything " I said.

"It's so complicated and I don't know about my state right now" She said.

I went close to her and hugged her, " It's okay Janani. We all been there. I know I am the reason for your state. But trust me janani I never intended to hurt you. My only motive is to keep you happy. But I am continuously hurting you, I don't know what to do about that"I said.

She was listening to me quietly, "Sashi is just my friend. Nothing more or nothing less" I said.

"I have feelings only for you" I assured her.