chapter 22

Janani's pov:

Next day morning I woke up and saw Naveen were still sleeping. Then I remember yesterday night conversation.

"Janani, whatever I did from our marriage till today is absolutely unacceptable but I am changing for good and one day you will believe my words" Naveen said.

I lied down close to him and turned to his side. " Are you changing for good Naveen. I can't able to believe that and I won't forgive for whatever you did to me " I said.

"One more thing, I'll surely make this marriage work. Today I accepted you as my wife and I'll make you accept me as your husband " Naveen voice again came to my mind.

"So from yesterday you accepted me as your wife, come on man first accept me as a women. That is more than enough for me " I said.

I sighed " Whatever you say Naveen, I won't forgive you that easily. You need to earn my forgiveness and that's going to be very very hard task for you" I said.

I shaked my head and then stood up and went inside the restroom. I did my routine and took a shower and got dressed up and then came out to see Naveen woke up and sitting on a bed and his head were rested on a headboard and his eyes were closed.

I went to my dressing table and started to dry my hair using hairdryer. After drying it I did my hair and applied  simple makeup and the I kept bindi at center of my eyebrows.

I turned to see Naveen were standing so close to me. I raised my eyebrows and asked him "what".

He looked me from my head to toe. Then again his gaze came to my face " Why you're not applying Vermilion on your hair partition "he asked me in his morning sexy voice.

" Because I don't want to " I said.

"Okay but you will look more beautiful with that on your face " He said.

"Naveen you can't force me " I insisted.

"I know that, but I love to see you in Vermilion. I am just stating my opinion" He said and went inside the restroom.

I look at Vermilion which is on my dressing table, no I'm not going to do what he say. So ignored it and went downstairs. My mom were in kitchen preparing breakfast" Good morning amma" I said.

"Good morning Janu " She replied me.

"What are you preparing" I asked her.

"Naveen's favorite idiyappam,korma and coconut milk" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Then what about me " I asked her with pout.

"You will also have the same " She said.

"No amma I want idli and vadai " I said.

"Okay I'll make that tomorrow dear, today let's eat this" She said.

"You and appa totally changed after my marriage, usually appa will take me for a walk but yesterday he took Naveen and you will always prepare food of my choice but now you're preparing his favorite food" I said.

"Janani, he is your husband, that means he is our son. Moreover you are always been here but this is new to him. So it's our responsibility to make him fell comfortable" Mom said.

"Whatever, atleast make my coffee" I said and went out of the kitchen.

My dad were sitting on a couch and reading his newspaper. I went and sat next to him " Good morning dad" I said.

"Good morning dear" He said.

"Appa today I can visit Riaaz right" I asked him.

"Yes, you can but you need to go with Naveen" He said.