chapter 40

Happy valentine's Day to all my beautiful valentine readers😘😘😘. Spread love and affection and enjoy this beautiful day with your loved ones.This message is to All my committed readers don't feel guilty that your author is single and enjoying this valentine by herself.😅😅Don't be please, enjoy your Valentine's Day with our book...

Janani's pov:

I was burning inside, how could he bring some other women with him. They both were acting like a couple. He must sit with me but he choose that slut over me and they both were having a pretty decent conversation. He might think that I am asleep but how can I sleep when my husband is flirting with other women in front of me. I was eavesdropping their conversation suddenly I was jerked to front to see the car came to an halt. Everyone were awake and startled by this sudden action.

"Hey dude what happened" Vimal anna asked.

"Nothing to worry, everyone go back to sleep" He replied casually and again started the car.

"Naveen you have been driving for so long, let me drive for a while" Rahul said.

"It's okay" Naveen replied.

"Come on stubborn head, let him drive for while and you too need some sleep or else we all will be dead" Vimal anna started to tease him.

"Hey I am mastero in driving" He said.

"I know Mr. Mastero, get some sleep your highness" Vimal anna said teasingly.

"Fine" This time he gave up and came out and Rahul went to drive the car and Naveen took his seat next to me.

Soon lights were turned off  and I turned to see he was looking at me. Why is he looking at me, is there something on my face. I turned and looked at him no no actually stared him, " What" he asked me.

I don't know what had got into me but I decided to speak out of my heart " How dare you bring another women to the trip " I asked him and pinched his thighs,he was about to scream but I shut his mouth with my hand.

"No screaming" I whispered.

He nodded his head, I removed my hand from his mouth. " It's paining " He too whispered.

"You deserve to feel the pain" I said.

"What did I do" He asked me like an innocent kid.

"Who is she " I asked him.

"She is my friend" He said.

"I never seen her before and even vimal anna don't know her" I said.

"She is my new friend" He replied.

So he has time to make new friend but not spending time with his wife. I turned away and was sulking on my thoughts.

"Janani" He called me.

I ignore him and again he called me" What " I yelled.

This made Sashi and Rahul to around, " What happened Janani" Rahul asked me.

"Nothing, you concentrate on the road" I said.

I leaned my head on the headrest and closed my eyes. Naveen came closer to me " Janu" He whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, " Are you okay " He asked me.

"I am fine" I said and slightly turned towards Megh and closed my eyes to sleep.

I felt his hand around my shoulder and pulled me towards him. Half of my body is leaning completely on top of him. He held my waist with his hand and snuggled his face in my neck.