chapter 38

Janani's pov:

I was literally melting in his hold, his one hand were holding my cheek and his other hand were on my waist pulling me closer to him. He started to deepen the kiss and I came out from the shock and also tried to copy his action. My one hand were fisting his shirt and the other were hanging on side, if he was not holding me then I would definitely landed on the floor right now.

He tightened his grip on my waist and a gasped escaped my lips and he took this chance and entered inside my mouth. The sensation building in me is making me go haywire. Butterflies were started to fly in my tummy. I can't able to take this anymore and I was fighting for breathe. I tried to come out of the kiss but he was not letting me go away from him.

Finally he broke the kiss and we both were fighting for air. He rested his forehead on mine and our both eyes were closed and we were panting hard.

I felt his hand were caressing my cheeks, I opened my eyes to see he was already looking at me. I can't able to hold his gaze, I looked down immediately and I was feeling hot right now.

He laughed at me and hugged me tightly, I too hugged him back and hide my face in his chest. "You said to take the kiss, so I took it" He said.

"Actually I love to stay like this forever, but I'm running late" Naveen said.

Then only I realized our position and jerked away from him. "Later's babe" He said and kissed my forehead and then took his bag went out of the room.

I was standing in the same position for more than a minutes now. Did we actually kiss, this is my first kiss. I heard and read lot of books about kissing first time but experiencing it for the first time in real life is something amazing.

I went inside the restroom and looked at the mirror to see my face were beet red in colour. My lips were swollen and reddish in color. I squealed happily and then after composing myself I decided to do my routine with a big smile on my face. I took a hot shower and then came out wrapping towel around my body.

I changed my dress and did my makeup and took my bag and went downstairs happily. Athai were no where to find, she left a note saying she went to temple. I had my breakfast and then locked the home and went to my hospital. Today I was driving my scooty to my hospital, I feel so happy today, it may be from kiss but the feeling I have towards him is growing stronger each and every day and I think I am started to trust him completely.

Maybe he want us to be together, maybe we can take the next step together in this. I don't know but all my anger towards him is going away slowly. Errrrr I want to make him beg more but my stupid feelings is ruling over me.

I reached my hospital and my shift started, me and Rahul were started to get hell busy with our patients. Finally our shift got over and I went to my room and took off my coat and then packed my bag. I was about to go then only I realized that I need to face Naveen now. How am I even going to look at his eyes. This is even so awkward to be in one room now.

I went down with the worried face and started to drive my scooty. While driving my mind were completely thinking about the kiss we shared today morning. I reached my home, I parked my scooty and then entered inside to see Naresh and Athia were sitting in the living room. I went and sat with them, " Hi" I said.

"How was the day" Athai asked me.

"Good" I said.

"Is Naveen home" I asked her.

"Nope, not yet" Naresh answered me.

"Okay, I'll freshen up and then come down" I said and went to my room.