chapter 14

Naveen's pov:

It's been a month now, after my engagement we all were so busy with my marriage work. Yes, within two days I'm going to get married. I can't able to believe that I'm going to get married to Rishika.

I am happy that we are finally going to be together. But from the engagement she is not talking with me properly. If I went to her home or we met outside she is just thinking about something or ignoring me for lot's of time. I don't know what is happening with her but something is fishy or maybe she is having pressure from her work and her family.

Janani, I don't know why I behaved with her like this. But it's just a instinct which made me be with her and do some stuff which even shocked me. But I tried to concentrate on my marriage and Rishika. I love her,only her.

Life is going in full swing now, I was really busy in both my work and marriage stuff. We were doing lot's of shopping and inviting tons of people.

From today my leave is going to start. I don't have lot of work to do. But sitting here enjoying some quality time to myself is also nice. The distance between me and Rishika is growing day by day. I don't know what is happening to her, even if I ask she will give me lot's of reasons.

All the close relatives arrived one by one at every single day. It's so much people in our home now. I was preparing a beautiful wedding gift for Rishika. It's a damn house. Yes I bought a apartment it's a 3 BHK house. I was trying to get it within my marriage so that I can give the key to her on our wedding night.

My friend Vimal were helping me with this, I never informed anyone about this house not even my parents only my friend vimal knows about it.

Tomorrow morning is my marriage and night we have reception. After that we plan to go to maldives for honeymoon. Yes everything is settled only my bride needs to come home. I am so happy to get Rishika in my life as my wife.

All my cousins and relatives were came, even Janani were here. She was going here and there and having her own fun. She is kinda cute but I shouldn't think about Janani now. Nalangu function started in my home. (It's one of the tradition in South India)

All elders will apply haldi in groom's cheeks and hand and bless them to have a happy married life. After every elders completed this ritual all these naughty cousin and my brother came and took a handful of haldi and applied all over my face and body.

I tried to avoid them, but this is one man vs all the cousins in my family except one girl of course.

I went to my room and took a shower and changed my dress and then came down to see all of them started to retrieve to their rooms because tomorrow is a big day.

I had my dinner and then went to my room and decided to call my fiance from tomorrow she will be my wife. My friends nagged to celebrate my Bachelorette party but I don't like these kinda creepy parties so I said a big NO.

I called Rishika, but her phone is going unanswered. I tried again but she is not attending my call maybe she might have slept early. It's okay I can still see her tomorrow morning.

I also lied down and closed my eyes but sleep is far away from me. After few rolling and tossing I started to sleep.

Next day morning mom wake me up early. Now the time is 5 am, I have some time to take a shower and get ready and then go to mandap.

I did my routine and took a quick shower and then wore my traditional white silk shirt and white silk doti. I finally got ready and dad came twice to hurry me up and went out. Everyone is ready to go I came downstairs to see my all relatives were getting inside the car to go mandap.