chapter 41

Janani's pov:

Soon tears were started to flow from my eyes. She patted my back and let my tears flow freely and pour my heart out to her. "It's okay Janu" She tried to console me.

After crying for a very long time, she broke the hug and took me out. We sat on the living area, " What happened " She asked me.

"It's him " I said.

"I actually guessed that, what really happened" She asked me.

"I was upset on him for not riding sky diving with me" I said.

"Ohhh, you should have told him to ride with you " She said.

"But, I don't want to tell him that" I said.

"So you don't want to tell, but want to ride with him" She asked me.

"Actually it's not about the ride, it's about the feeling. You know I'm his wife he should ride with me not with any other women" I said.

"Oh god, you're totally in love" She said.

"What no, I'm not in love" I snapped.

"It's just my feelings, you won't understand it" I sighed.

"Janani, I can understand how you feel and soon he will also understand your feelings" She said.

"I hope so" I said.

"Okay come on let's go to sleep" She said and we both went to sleep.

Next day morning I was woke up by Megh continuous pestering. "Wake up Janu, you're the last one to wake up" She said.

"Hey sleepy head, get up" Naresh voice ringed in my ears.

Finally I gave up and woke up and sat straight. "Go take a shower, we need to go out" He said.

"Can I stay here, you guys can go" I said.

"What no, you need to come" He said.

I stood up and went to my room, I opened the door and entered inside to see Naveen were sitting on the bed with vimal anna and talking about something.

"Good morning Janani" Vimal anna said.

"Good morning anna" I replied him.

I was taking my dress out, vimal anna went out of the room. I took my essential and was about to enter inside the restroom. "Janani, this is insane. Come on tell me what is your problem" He asked me.

I turned to him, " Sorry Naveen, actually it's just my problem and I vent it on you. I'm sorry for yesterday " I said.

"Janani, don't do this please tell me " He asked me.

I thought for a while whether should him how I feel or not. Finally I decided to tell him, I need to be open towards him "actually it's about the skydiving" I said.

"What " He asked me confusingly.

"I thought you would ride with me but you choose her over me" I said while looking down.

"No, I never choose her, I was waiting for your answer but you agreed to go with your boyfriend" He said angrily.

"No I never did that, you are the one first choose to ride with your girlfriend" I yelled.

"Girlfriend who Sashi" He asked me.

"Yeahhh" I declared.

"She is not my girlfriend" He snap.

"Same Rahul is not my boyfriend" I said.

"It doesn't look like that, you both were holding hands and riding together and sitting with him all the time " He said.