I Like Him

"Clarissa!"

"Clarissa!"

Clarissa closes her eyes and sighs. "Two years... Two years everything was good. I didn't have to hear her voice. I wasn't getting dragged into her drama. She wasn't interfering with my life. And now..." She mutters while walking faster to get away from Elena.

"You allowed Damon and Bonnie to bring a sociopath that murdered his siblings, out of the prison world and he's with you right now?" Elena yells once she catches up and blocks her path.

"How did you even find out?"

"I heard everyone talking about it! It's been months since Damon and Bonnie came back! Was I ever going to know?!"

"No. Because your dumb ex-boy toys are smart enough to know not to cross me. And for the first time in your life, you were doing such a good job staying out of my life. Now go back to doing that. And stop being so nosy." Clarissa smiles and attempts to walk around her but she refuses. "Bloody hell, why are so persistent?!"

"This is serious!"

"You just don't stop." Clarissa groans.

"Clarissa, I care about you! I don't just understand why you would let someone like Kai out and now you're dating him? Don't you think that-"

"I like him. Do I need any other reason to be with him? Besides, he makes one mean chocolate cake." She answers.

Elena stares at Clarissa, appalled. "Clarissa! He's dangerous! What if he hurts or kill someone else?!"

Clarissa laughs. "That's funny coming from you... Have you met you? Also, did you forget about these two imbeciles?" She asks, referencing to the Salvatore brothers. "You're in no position to judge me. You fell in love with Damon and Stefan."

"But that's dif-"

"If you say that it's different, I will rip out your tongue and find a way to beat you up with it."

Elena takes a step back after hearing Clarissa's threat. "What do Caroline and Ariel say about this? Liz? Do they even know?"

"Like it's any of your business but of course they know, they've already met him. They're my family, so they will always be supportive of my decisions. You could learn a thing or two from that. Isn't that how you messed up with Jeremy? Now get out of my way."

"But what about what Eleanor would-"

In a blink of an eye, Elena realizes that she is now lying on the ground and Clarissa's heel is over her neck.

"Don't. You. Ever. Speak. Of. My. Mother. Again." Clarissa snarls as her eyes glow red... "Say one more word and I'll call Kai. He really hates you and made himself the captain of the "Hate Elena Squad". So I'm sure he would be perfectly happy in torturing you. Maybe making your blood turn into acid or breaking every single one of your limbs... How does that sound? Next time, keep doing what you were doing... Staying out of my life."