Q&A Part II (Answers Only)

Here we go! I've got your answers!

QUESTIONS FOR ME

Q: Are you gonna have a big showdown between the angels and Mikaelsons?

A: Now see I had a big showdown planned but the Mikaelsons weren't involved until now... You just gave me some more ideas...😏

Q: Would you consider bringing someone back to life?

A: The thought hadn't occurred to me, I don't think I will... So far it's mainly been flashbacks of deceased characters but... Maybe there could be a chance of someone's spirit appearing. Who knows?🤷🏽‍♀️

Q: Will there be guest appearances?

A: Need you to be specific about that one because we've had quite a few of them. Amenadiel, Trixie, Chloe, Maze, Enzo and a few others. But there will still be more to come!

Q: Are Clarissa and Klaus are going to a thing?

A: NOT HAPPENING. No need to worry about that, Clarissa's heart only belongs to Kai. Happy to know you love them as a couple!😊

Q: How soon will Klaus find out that Clary is pregnant? Will he forget the idea of her returning to him?

A: Very soon... But will that stop him? Well... 😔

Q: Will we get Kai's pov and get to see him angry?

A: I've got something like that planned but I'm not saying when it's happening! An angry Kai? Hmm... I've got something like that planned...

Q: Is Freya going to be civil with them?

A: So far they have been civil with each other. Clarissa has no problem with Freya, she had heard the rumor about the long lost sister and didn't really know her until now. The reason her character hasn't been as shown as much is because I don't know what to do with her or how to fit her into the story. Clarissa's beef has mainly been with Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah.

Q: When will we have Alaric?

A: Alaric has already appeared a few times. Just like Freya, he hasn't be shown as much and I don't know what to do with him. I did announce that I would possibly go back and edit some chapters about the Saltzman twins. I'll possibly change it to being Aunt Clarissa but she will still remain their surrogate mother and mother figure for them. If do this, the prologue will remain the same, the twins will call her mom just to piss Klaus off. But in the upcoming chapters, I'm going to try to include more Alaric and Saltzman twins scenes.

Q: Is Chuck going to make an appearance?

A: Think you got the wrong show!😂

QUESTIONS FOR CHARACTERS

Q: Klaus, what is your deepest regret?

A: Hurting Clarissa and not being able to be a father to the twins.

Q: Who's your favorite Greek god?

Clarissa: It would have to be Athena, the goddess of wisdom and strength. Intelligent, wise and ruthless, she's someone that you don't want to make an enemy of.

Kai: Just like you baby. Do you realize how beautiful you are? You're like a goddess yourself. And you're so sexy when you get angry-

Kendra: Enough of the flirting!

Kai: Okay, okay! Jeez! Always getting in the way... Favorite Greek god? Hades. He kinda reminds me of dad and myself. Often misunderstood and everyone tries to make him the bad guy. When all he really wants is a chance.

Clarissa: Aww, honey...

Kendra: Even though you get on my nerves... You're needed by everyone here.

Kai: Best-

Kendra: Just like Clary, Athena. But another one would be Nike. She has a pure heart but still manages to be a warrior.

Kai: Yeah... I can see it. You're similar to her but may be a bit more violent. Maze is your mom after all. We should thank Amenadiel for your nice genes.

(Clarissa facepalms)

Kendra: Clary, where's the hockey stick?

Kai: Hey, there's no need for that! I was complimenting you!

I will include the rest of the characters favorite Greek gods in the next Q&A if you'd like!

If you guys still want to ask another question, feel free!