Q&A (Answers Only)

You want answers? Well you've got them!

QUESTIONS FOR ME

Q: When do you update?

A: I can say that I update every month, depends on which story I'm more motivated to write for at the moment. When I first started on wattpad, I was updating almost every week but ever since the success of both the Ariel Forbes and Clarissa Forbes' series, it became more of a challenge. It became like, what do I do next to keep the story going, to keep things interesting? I always want to come up with new ideas so I can change up how things went in the show. I want to do my own things and give plot twists, wanting you all to be able to enjoy it.

Q: Are Kol and Finn going to make an appearance?

A: Yes. Originally I planned for them to appear the birthday chapter but I felt like if I did, it would reveal a huge spoiler from Ariel Forbes that has yet to be revealed in that series. That is why I was trying to hold off on that chapter for a bit longer. The birthday chapter was meant to be after "Date Night". So I planning for them to turn up for another event and I hope to maybe get Ariel Forbes - TVD done before that.

Q: Which characters are dead?

A: So far the Salvatore Brothers are dead. Next chapter will reveal another death or two.

Q: Are Jo, Liv and Luke alive?

A: Jo is dead, I can confirm that since Clarissa are the girls surrogate mother. Liv and Luke are undecided. I'm still thinking about that.

Q: Are we going to see God?

A: Oh yes. Definitely. I'm waiting for the next season to premiere this month, so that I can see what their interactions are going to be like.

QUESTIONS FOR THE KIDS

Q: Favorite uncle, Enzo or Kol?

Charles: Ooh, this is tough... What do you think, sis?

 Charlotte: This is so hard! Enzo makes the best chocolate truffle cake and Kol is one of best pranksters! 

Charles: Always obsessed with chocolate cake just like mom and Aunt Trixie.

Charlotte: What about you?! You got mom and grandma's corndog obsession!

Charles: Anyway, back to what we were talking about. Uncle Enzo, mainly because of that prank Uncle Kol pulled on us.

Charlotte: What pr- Oh that... Yeah Uncle Enzo wins.

Mattie: Kol, of course. He truly understands my need for pranking.

Kaleb: Hmm... Going to have to say Kol. He gives the best magical objects.

Kailee: Uncle Enzo, he always brings me a secret stash of candy!

Lizzie & Josie: Sorry but Uncle Kai takes the win!

If you guys still want to ask another question, feel free!