Among Us

I had to do this! It was too tempting!

So as the title says, this oneshot is based off the game Among Us. I don't know if any of you know the game but it's pretty much that you play with other people and like you're either playing detective or you're the impostor. The impostor kills and you have to figure who they are.

So enjoy!

These are their usernames and colors that they are in the game!

Kai: CobraKai (Red)

Kendra: Little Demon (Yellow)

Kol: Foxy (Brown)

Enzo: Butterfingers (Black)

Ariel: Cotton Candy (Light Blue)

Thomas: Blue (Lime Green)

Annie: Sweetixen (Purple)

Charles: Corndog11 (Blue)

Kaleb: Mini Kai (Orange)

Kailee: SugarCrush (Pink)

First Round

Butterfingers: Where's the body?

Foxy: No one died.

CobraKai: Then why did you hit the button?

Foxy: Charlie, what task did you just do?

Corndog11: I was doing the download.

Foxy: But the bar didn't go up!

Corndog11: Uncle Kol, are you serious right now?

Sweetixen: I'm skipping.

Mini Kai: Yeah, me too.

Foxy: Why?!

Sweetixen: Because no one died and there's not enough information to go on. I'm going to go get my tasks done. If you're so sus of Charlie, you can keep an eye on him.

Everyone skips the vote.

CobraKai: Foxy, I'm sus of you.

Second Round

(Body Found - Mini Kai)

Blue: Before anyone says anything, I would like to confirm that Ariel scanned in med bay. She's safe.

Little Demon: Okay. Where's the body?

Corndog11: It's in electrical. I was fixing the lights and as soon as I got off of it, orange's body was right there.

Foxy: Charlie, weren't you with Kaleb? Because when I left med bay and went to the left, I passed the two of you.

Corndog11: Yes, were together until navigation. But we got separated when the lights went out.

Blue: Yeah, that's true. Charlie was doing wires and Kaleb was standing there as a lookout, I guess.