Helping Others (Part I)

So originally this was meant to be one chapter but I felt it would work better as two parts.

In front of the airport, Clarissa is in a group hug with Kol and Finn.

"Are you sure you don't us to stay? We don't mind."

"Finnie, it's fine. 

"You still have the butcher knife that I gave you right? Don't hesitate to use it."

"That's why you've always been my favorite original, Kol."

"What about me?" Finn feigns an offended look.

"You're my favorite big brother, of course."

"Hey! Where does that leave me?!" Enzo asks when walking up next to Finn.

"Enzo, you know that you're my favorite male best friend."

"...I'll take it." Enzo says before pulling Clarissa in for a hug. "Don't hesitate to call me when you're feeling down, alright? Even if my wife is forcing me to help her organize one of her events, I'll still answer."

Clarissa giggles. "I know you will. You can call me too if you're ever suffering from Caroline's wrath."

"...Angel?"

"Hmm?" Clarissa feels Enzo tightening their hug.

"If you're ever in trouble, I'll take the first plane back here... Alright?"

"...Yeah."

"I'll see you soon."

After the two separate, he kisses her forehead and walks away with Kol and Finn. Sage comes up and goes in for a hug.

"I'm still your favorite Forbes, right?"

"Of course you are."

"Good. Just checking."

Sage smiles at Clarissa after pulling away. When she walks towards Finn and the others, Carina and Jolie approach Clarissa.

"Carina, I packed some iced sugar cookies in your bag. Jolie, you've got triple chocolate chip cookies."

"Aunt Clary, you know me so well!" Carina hugs her.

That's why I'm your guys favorite aunt. So do me a favor?" The girls nod. "While you guys are on the plane, make yourselves hyper and drive Caroline crazy for me, will you?"