It's Okay

"You're a smart one, aren't you? I'm impressed." Michael says with an impish grin and no longer speaking with the accent. "But how did you know that I was your uncle and not your father? We are identical after all."

"So what if you're identical, I can still recognize my own dad. You might be able to trick others but your appearance doesn't fool me. Another thing, you called me sweetie. My dad has always called me sweetheart or little devil."

"Hmm... I think that I'm going to like you."

"Are you going to answer my question or not?"

"I thought it was time that I finally meet my precious niece. And congratulate you on the newest addition, of course!"

"After all these years?" She asks with a raised eyebrow and crossing her arms. "Plus do you know how many kids I have?"

"Better late than never! Isn't that what they say?" She gives him a blank stare. "Fine. Fine! Clarissa... You have great things in store for you. "

"Uncle Michael... Whatever that you, your dad or whoever has planned for me? Can kiss my fucking wings, okay? Throw whatever you got at me... I'll be ready."

"Will you now? Hmm..." He takes a step closer to her. "Clarissa, tell me... What is your greatest fear?"

"...I... It's..."

"Yes?"

"...My..." She begins laughing, confusing her uncle. "There's no point in confessing it... I already revealed my greatest fear."

"Wow... You're reminding me so much of your mother." He says with an impressed look.

"...Excuse you?" She glares at him.

"Oh, they never told you? I actually met your mother before she became pregnant with you but she didn't fall for my tricks either. She was immune to my powers as well. Wasn't surprised why my brother fell for her... You've admitted your greatest fear but is that your truest fear? What about your father's greatest fear? They already happened, did they not? Eleanor's death." Clarissa flinches at the mention of her mother. "Chloe being afraid of him... But what does he truly fear? It must has to do with his precious daughter." He takes a step closer, leans down and whispers something to her.

"...Brother."

Just before the two turn to see Lucifer, Michael is slammed against the hood of Clarissa's car.

"My car!" She whines.

"Hello, Luci. Long time, no see." Michael laughs.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here? Especially near my daughter." Lucifer snarls while tightening his grip on Michael's throat.

"Dad, if you're going to throw him against something, throw him through a window! And I don't care which one just don't ruin my car!" She whines once more while stomping her foot.