Happy Birthday!

Clarissa's outfit is above!

As soon as Charlotte walks out of her room, she is tackled by Mattie

"Happy birthday, big sister!"

Charlotte laughs. "Did Charles get the same treatment?"

"Kal and Lee doubled team by jumping onto him while he was still sleeping. Charlie ended up chasing them into the neighborhood."

"So that's what all the screaming was."

"Oh, not just that but dad is playing Fall Guys again."

Charlotte sighs. "Let's hope he doesn't break anything."

"All we can do is hope." Mattie pinches her sister's cheeks. "Now, me and the younger ones have to go out now."

"Where are you guys going?" Charlotte asks while smacking Mattie's hands away.

"Just need to run a few errands. I'll see you when it's time to get ready for the party." She says while walking down the stairs. "Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Charlotte receives a call and grins after seeing who it is. Mattie goes to the front door, approaching Kaleb and Kailee whom having been waiting for her.

"Kal, Lee. Let's go. Need my pranking buddies."

Lucifer smiles at a photo of Maze, a young Kendra, Eleanor and him holding a baby Clarissa back from Clarissa's first birthday.

Flashback

Eleanor opens the front door to see a smiling Lucifer and an annoyed Maze holding a young Kendra's hand.

"You all came!" She immediately hugs Lucifer.

"Of course I did! I couldn't miss my little devil's first birthday!" He hugs her back then goes into the house.

"Hi, Keke!" She hugs Kendra then Maze before she can get away. "Maze!"

"Elle, you know that I don't do hugs!" Maze tries to remove Eleanor's arms around her.

While the two hug and Kendra laughs at the sight, Lucifer sees a one-year old Clarissa, wearing a birthday hat while sitting on her baby mat playing with her toys.

"Clary, sweetheart!"

Clarissa immediately looks up after hearing her father's voice. 

"Dada!"

Clarissa wobbles a bit as she stands and begins to take her first steps. Eleanor, Kendra and Maze come in behind Lucifer and notice what's happening.

"Oh my..." Eleanor gasps. "She's taking her first steps!"

"...What?" He glances at Eleanor and his eyes begin to glisten.