Bow Down To Us!

FIRST THINGS FIRST.

THESE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM THE SEASON 4 FINALE!

If you haven't seen it and don't want to be spoiled, I suggest you go watch it!

And sorry for the delay, I was struggling with the beginning and fight scenes!

(Hint:If you don't remember this character, she was in the oneshot "You're Breathtaking")

Michael groans while lying on the ground. "I should have ripped out sociopathic freak's heart out." As he attempts to get up, he sees a familiar face approaching him. "Ah, Lulu! Give me a hand will you?" She stares at him for a moment and begins laughing. "Uh, is me being covered in dirt funny?"

"For some reason I'm getting Harry Potter and Voldemort vibes. Oops, I said his name!" She giggles.

"Did you just compare me to a bald-headed man who doesn't even own a nose?"

"You are a fool, Michael." She crouches down. "Did you honestly believe I would allow you to have a weapon of your own to kill Clarissa?"

"Uh, yes. I mean you do want her for yourself, don't you? And Lucifer will no longer have a weapon to take back Heaven. We both get what we want!"

She sighs and slowly stands back up. "Even if it was possible, it still wouldn't work. No matter what you do, she's immune to angel and demon blades. And you can't use the flaming sword since Lucifer got rid of it."

"So then what is the kid for then?" He asks with a confused expression.

"Amoriel is not your weapon... She is Clarissa's and when the time comes, she will fulfill her purpose."

"What purpose? What are you talking about? Then what's the point of all this?!" He quickly stands up. "We had a deal! Clarissa's soul and in return you give me an army-"

"Excuse you?" He quickly stands up. "We had a deal! Clarissa's soul and in return you give me an army-"

"Allowing you to have an army so you can continue to do as you please? Not happening. And she will still come to me. So now..." She dusts off the dirt from his jacket and leans in. "It's time for you to go back to Heaven." She whispers before stabbing him a demon dagger.

When she steps back from him, he stares at her with a shocked expression as he drops to the ground. She then begins walking away from him, heading towards the Mikaelson home.