The Wedding

Think I picked the right song?

Enzo knocks on the door the the bridal's suite and Caroline is the one to open it. He is left awestruck as he looks at her.

"Hi." She giggles.

"...You look gorgeous, my love."

"Aww, well aren't you two cute?"

Enzo looks past Caroline to see a smirking Clarissa. 

"My goodness... Look at you."

"Strucken by my beauty, huh?"

"Well, I never expected to see a devil's child in a wedding dress." Clarissa glares at him. "But yes, you look beautiful, angel."

"Thank you." Clarissa giggles.

"She should. This is by far my best work."

"I'm sure that it is but let's wait until you're in a wedding dress."

"You won't have to wait too much longer." Caroline says leaning in to kiss him.

"Hey, hey! You both know that I'm co-captain of this ship but save your smooching for later!"

"You're just cranky that you can't kiss Kai right now."

"You threatened to ban me from corndogs and chocolate cake if I tried to go see him!"

Enzo chuckles. "Speaking of Kai... Love, could you come with me?"

"Is everything alright?" Clarissa asks.

"Of course, angel. There's nothing for you to worry about that." He tells her before leaving the room with Caroline.

"Is something going on?"

"...Kai and your uncle are panicking."

Enzo leads Caroline to the groom's suite and they stand by the door to listen.

"How are you more nervous than I am?! You're the actual devil! How can you be nervous?!"

"How? How?! I'll tell you bloody how! I'm giving my daughter away! My child! You'll understand how I feel the day you walk your daughters down the aisle!"

"Ha! That won't be for a long time old man! None of them are allowed to get married until they're forty!"

"...I changed my mind. We're putting the wedding on hold."

"No we're not!"

"Yes we are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"For how long?!"

"We'll try again in a billion years."

"...WHAT?!"