We'll Always Be Sisters

After this chapter, we'll be back in the present day! I originally planned to do this at a later time but I think it's best to do it now to get more on Clarissa's relationship with Ariel and Caroline! Hope you enjoy but to warn you it will be a sad chapter... You'll see what this is about, it took place in season six...

Special Chapter

Lucifer parks the car in front of the Forbes home and looks at his daughter.

"Are you alright, sweetheart? You've barely said a word on the way here. Honestly, you haven't said much for the past few days."

"...Me? You should be more worried about your nieces. They're going through the same thing that I did."

"I'm worried about all three of you. But right now, I need you to talk to me."

"...You really want to know that badly? My grandfather just gave me another reason to hate him. The hatred just keeps growing for that man!"

She gets out of the car before he can respond. He sighs and looks up at the sky.

"Are you proud of yourself, dad?"

After Clarissa goes into the house, she walks into the kitchen to see Damon balling up paper and throwing it onto the floor, joining the other several balled up papers.

"You seriously haven't finished the eulogy yet?" She asks as she goes into the fridge, getting the orange juice and pouring herself a glass. "You know that the funeral is today."

"No, Clarissa, and I will never be done. I am not a nice person and should not have to stand in front of the whole town and pretend to be a nice person. This is Liz having a nice laugh from the great beyond."

"Facts. You are not everyone's favorite person and I'm sure that my aunt is enjoying seeing you suffer."

He gives her an annoyed look. "Not helping."

"Fine, you want help?" She sits down at the table across from him. "It's not about you and it's not about my aunt... It's about what my cousins need to hear."

"...Got it."

"Good." She puts a bendy straw in her juice and begins drinking.

"...I know you, Clary. When you're trying to avoid your problems, my little mermaid stuffs her face with food. But you on the other hand, drink alcohol. Yet, you can't do that with the next baby devil along the way. So the orange juice is the substitute."

"Don't remind me."

"So instead of the drinking, you know that you can talk to me or Enzo... He's worried about you."

"Yeah, well who isn't? And talk about what exactly?"

"You won't talk to your dad or Kai. So I'm the next best option, because I of all people know that life sucks. But you're pregnant, stress isn't good for you. So all the emotions that you're feeling, get it all out."