Welcome to the Family!

"Mattie! Open the door! I know that Annie and you are in there!" Leon shouts while banging on the door

The door is soon opened and he is faced with an irritated Mattie.

"What the bloody hell do you want?!

"How can you make out with your girlfriend at a time like this?"

"Well, what do you want me to do?! Dad didn't want us to go to the hospital with him because mom tends to get very violent when she gives birth. It's not a pretty sight and thought it be best for us to stay home... The very thought of my mother being in so much pain and the only things to calm me down are either tacos or my girlfriend's kisses. The latter just happened to show up. And what are you doing in my house anyway? Lottie isn't here."

"Annie texted me."

Mattie looks back at her girlfriend with a frown. "I was trying to talk to you but you jumped me as soon as I got here!" Annie explains while walking over to the two.

"Come on." Leon grabs both girls hands. "Everyone at school is working on the welcoming party. So we're help your siblings with cleaning the house up with the mess you all made. Also do not prank anyone, especially me!" Leon tells Mattie while leading them downstairs.

"Fine... I hate you." Mattie groans.

"Love you too."

"I wonder how auntie and uncle are doing..." Annie mumbles.

While at the hospital, Lucifer is blocking Chloe from going inside Clarissa's room.

"Chloe, it's really best that you wait out here."

She narrows her eyes at him. "Do you not hear her screams?!"

"Of course I bloody do but it will not be a pretty sight! Trust me, I'm doing this in your best-"

"I HATE YOU! YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

A sickening crack echoes throughout the room and Kai drops to his knees groaning in pain. Lucifer and Chloe rush into the room with shocked expressions.

"Clarissa Adelaide Forbes-Parker! Did you just break his other hand?!" Lucifer yells while helping Kai off the floor.

"SHUT UP, DAD! THIS IS YOUR FAULT TOO! WHY DID YOU AND MOM WANT TO MANY GRANDCHILDREN?!"

Chloe rushes over to Clarissa's other side and grabs the cold rag. "It's alright. It's alright." She soothes her daughter while patting her forehead with the cloth. "Lucifer, you never told me the births were like this!"

"I tried to warn you! This is what the first birth was like! Now how are you doing, son?"

"I'm good, dad... Could you just put my hands back in place?"

Lucifer nods and as he helps his son-in-law, Kendra comes into the room.

"Ready to give birth, cuz?"