One Big Family Reunion

Clarissa is still wearing the same outfit from last chapter!

"Okay, kiddos. My turn next."

"Aunt Keke!"

Kailee is the first to hug Kendra with Mattie and Charles joining the hug.

"...Clarissa... Who are all these children?"

Charlotte is the first one to answer him. "We're her kids, who are you?"

"Klaus Mikaelson."

All the kids except Kailee fall silent upon hearing the name. Charlotte, Charles, Kaleb and Mattie all face Klaus, glaring at him with hatred in their eyes. 

Kaleb raises his eyebrow. "So you're the Klaus Mikaelson?" He then looks at Hope. "Then that must mean you're Hope."

"Yeah... Nice to meet you..."

"Pleasure."

"I'm Charlotte. This is my twin brother, Charles. My younger siblings, Matilda, Kaleb and Kailee."

"You know better than to call me Matilda!"

Charlotte chuckles and links arms with Mattie. "Sorry, sis. So, Hope. Are you joining our school?"

"Yes. I'm already officially a student."

Before their conversation can continue, Kai comes over. "I've missed you, babe."

"Missed you too." 

The two kiss as Klaus looks at them in jealously. All the kids yell out "Ew!" The parents look to see Kendra covering Kailee's eyes. Charlotte and Mattie covering each other's eyes. Charles covering Josie's eyes and lastly Kaleb covering Lizzie's eyes. Alaric is the first to speak out. "Not in front of the children please."

 "It's not anything new to them! You all should be lucky I love your mother so much!" He goes to tickle his youngest child, making her laugh.

"Daddy, stop! Uncle Ric, help me!"

Alaric picks up Kailee and holds her in his arms. Kai finally looks at Klaus and gives him a fake smile. "Klaus Mikaelson, heard a lot of things about you."

"And just who are you?"

"Kai Parker. The husband of the beautiful amazing strong intelligent Clarissa Parker." He sighs. "So many things I could say about my amazing wife. Never understood how I managed to get this amazing woman. And she gifted me all these wonderful kids! Did I say amazing? Yeah, I did. Sorry, it's always this thing when I talk a lot and can never shut up. What did you ever see in me, babe?"

Clarissa and Kailee giggle while the others are trying to hold back their laughter. Kai holds out his hand to Hope. "You must be Hope. Welcome to our school."