𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌

𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: "dancing under the stars" by bing crosby

AS THEY OFTEN FOUND OURSELVES, Adam and Flo were seated outside on the ground of the balcony connected to her room. The stars shone brightly above them, twinkling gently and the moon smiled down, its beams hitting the ground. By their left, a small cassette player played Flo's oldies mixtape softly, giving some noise to fill the silence. Flo rested her cheek against his shoulder, staring up at the marvel in the sky.

"She's quite beautiful," She thought, gazing adoringly at the moon. If there was something that Florence adored more than the boy next to her, then it would be the moon above them. However Adam was looking down at her instead, thinking the same thing with awe and fondness.

While Florence admired the moon, Adam couldn't think of another instance where she looked more enchanting. There were many times that he thought of when it came to her being undeniably glowing, but it was in this moment where he fell even harder for the girl leaning against him. In the gleam of the moonlight, Florence Peters was radiant in Adam Banks' eyes.

The song ended and the mixtape clicked quietly, changing to Bing Crosby's "Dancing Under the Stars," a song that was especially pleasing to the ears. A sudden thought surfaced in Adam's head, taking in the song and the surroundings around them. He slightly nudged Flo, breaking her from her moon-induced trance to look up at him.

Taking her hand in his, Adam stood and pulled Flo up with him. He lifted their joined hands, spinning her around gently, eliciting a smile from the girl.

She laughed, "What are you doing Adam?"

"Dancing under the stars with my best girl." Adam replied simply, sliding his free hand to rest on her hip and bringing their connected ones up slightly. The two began to sway slowly, content with the company of the other.

"You're so cheesy," Flo replied teasingly, resting her head on his chest. "But it's alright."

𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙎!

hi mes amours, it's me. so i rewatched tmd and HA i missed petersie, a lot. so i redownloaded wattpad and went through this book, cringed a shit ton, but this was one of my favorite deleted scenes i've written. this obviously takes place after the already written events of faded polaroids because adam and flo are ahem together. i want to start the rewrite for this again, even though i've got no time at all, but i really do ack!

 i want to start the rewrite for this again, even though i've got no time at all, but i really do ack!