𝗂𝗑. 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾

𝗶𝘅. 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾
"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝗴𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."

STRANGELY WHEN I WOKE UP, I was covered with a jacket and somebody had moved me to a couch

STRANGELY WHEN I WOKE UP, I was covered with a jacket and somebody had moved me to a couch. It was quiet, the sound of the news on the tv playing faintly. I rubbed my eyes, discovering that I was the only person who was still downstairs.

I pulled the jacket over my arms, immediately being engulfed with the material. It was a Team USA jacket, branded with the Hendrix logo on its sleeve. This meant that it could've belonged to any of the team members. I tried to remember who I say wearing this jacket, but came up short. It was large and the sleeves were far too big on my arms, swallowing my entire hand and still having extra room. It was quite warm though, trapping my body heat in it.

And as I put it on, I was hit with an overwhelming scent of cinnamon. But not like the cinnamon hearts that were spicy and not enjoyable to me, but the comforting gingerbread cinnamon, if that makes sense. The smell made me tug the jacket closer to my body and smile.

As I was looking around the room, I found a pile of movie cases sitting on the tv stand. I stood up and walked over to it, shuffling through the various titles. I finally settled on Ferris Bueller's Day Off and put the disc into the movie player.

As Ferris' mother began talking and Ferris himself faked his illness, I sat back down on the couch and pulled the jacket tighter around me, bringing my legs up under me and sitting on them. In a way, I was using the jacket as a blanket.

I could hear footsteps echoing, coming towards where I was sitting. I didn't bother turning around because they were probably passing by to get something. I felt someone standing behind me which brought my attention off the screen and to the person who was waiting patiently at the back of the couch.

"Heya Florence! Watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Mind if I join you?" Kenny's bright smile immediately caused me to grin. He looked at me and then at the jacket I was wearing. His eyebrow raised and his smile turned into a smirk. I sent him a questioning look and turned back to the tv.

"It's not like I own the room, you're always free to join Kenny." I told him, looking back to see Jennifer Grey who had just entered the screen. His grin broadened and he quickly sped over to where he could sit on, or by, the couch. Kenny carefully sat on the floor right by my feet, leaning his head back onto the couch. I gave him a confused look of why he chose the floor, but let him sit there anyways.