𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 (2.0) <3

hey guys...

it's tris...

so let's start off normally...hello hello hello! how have you all been? i will not be shocked if a shit ton of you guys are like "omg! what?! a faded polaroids update when she discontinued it?!" so sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't an update to florence and adam's blooming relationship, rather a check in and an update

let's see, where did we leave off? right! it was over the summer in august, so about five months ago??? not quite sure. but i just wanted to check in on everything and everyone, ive missed you all dearly

when i left, i was in a terrible mental state. i did not have any motivation and everything seemed to be the same boring routine. but now? i'm definitely doing much better than i was months ago; sure, i'm still not the best, but that's okay. at least i'm better and that is what matters. anyways, a lot has happened since i left this community.

basic high school things. went to homecoming for the first time! it was chaotic and i didn't like it, but after it was good. i've found a really cool teacher (also filipina!) and i made it into my school's audition-only acapella group!

i was recently in my school's winter production of alice in wonderland! i was the knave of hearts, basically a little bitch who wanted so desperately to see someone get beheaded. the rehearsal process was stressful, but i've made a bunch of awesome friends.

going off of that, through that process i've found someone really special to me. i will not name him for the sake of privacy and respect, but god, i love that boy. we had a mutual friend and had been good friends for a few months and with rehearsals, we had only gotten closer. it was over a month ago in which he asked if i liked him and from there? everything has been fairytale-esque. of course, he's no perfect book boyfriend, but i really do love him. he makes me feel safe and loved and like i deserve to be put in an art museum and cherished forever. and i really do believe that he is a large factor as to why i am getting better.

and the elephant in the room, this story. i am sorry to say that i will not be picking it back up. it's not that i don't have the motivation to, it is the fact of i just don't wish to at this point. for the past two (?) years, florence peters has been my outlet. her and adam were my perfect love story, even though it wasn't smooth sailing. but i don't think i want to continue writing their story, no matter how much i love them. they'll always hold a special place in my heart, it's just that now? now i don't need to write to make myself happy. im content with my life as it is.

but holy shit, you guys are insane! when i left, there were maybe 30k reads and 600 votes, but you all have raised that, a lot! so this is a toast to you, my darling readers. thank you. for supporting this story, for being my safe space when i needed it, for being my friends. i couldn't have done it without y'all. if anyone wants to keep in contact, pm me and i'll give you socials <3

so for (maybe) one last time...this is tris signing off, mwah!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗙𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗦 ❨𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌❩ 🎉