𝗑𝗏. 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌

𝘅𝘃. 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌
"make a wish."

AFTER THE GAME, the three of us lingered behind after the crowd had left

AFTER THE GAME, the three of us lingered behind after the crowd had left. Germany had already gone to their locker room, but Team USA were still in the box or on the ice celebrating their win. Madi was standing next to Averman who was behind the bench, his arm casually draped over her shoulder as he talked to Jesse excitedly. Laura and I were still sitting in the stands, well we were but she had dragged me to see the team.

We were immediately greeted by the hyper teenagers, Kenny being the first to reach us. He hugged Laura first before he embraced me tightly. It was like he hadn't seen me in years and was hugging me after the long time, even though I saw him the other night. Nonetheless I squeezed him and returned the gesture, though not as tightly. "Nice jacket." He told me quietly, letting me go and looking at the clothing I wore. I shoved his shoulder slightly and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, I came to congratulate you but apparently not." I chided, crossing my arms. Kenny had an amused smile and I tried to hold back my own. We both ended up bursting into laughter. I pulled him into another hug quickly before turning to face Laura.

Only Laura was Adam and I was lifted in the air suddenly, the air leaving me as I was brought into a hug by the boy. I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck, startled by the action. A snap went off and I assumed that it was Madi taking a picture of what was happening. I pat his back awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"You can put me down now Adam." I said, my throat tight from lack of air. Although I couldn't see his face from my position, I was set down on my feet regardless. Looking up, I saw Adam scratching the nape of his neck sheepishly and a blush coated his cheeks. My hand covered my mouth as I held back my laughter at his state.

"I'm sorry Flora, was just a bit excited from the game." He mumbled, looking down at his feet and then back at me. My gaze softened and I reached out, touching his arm gently. I didn't really mind hugs and all, but I would need to know if you were giving me a hug and who it was.

"It's fine, give me a heads up next time. I'd like to live to finish my free-skate." A sudden notion dawned on me and I began to shrug off the jacket I was wearing. It was a sudden change of temperature for my body, but I quickly adapted to it. I folded it before placing it in his hands.

"This is yours, I meant to give it back earlier but it had been in my closet. Laura and Madi tried to get me to wear it and I had brought it but then put it on━I'll just shut up now." I shut my mouth before I could ramble any more.

The boy found this funny and I pouted at his laughter. "You know, you said the same thing when you checked on my wrist after the Iceland game. But thanks Peters." He was beaming and held his jacket in his hands. I nodded before I was picked up again, but this time I was upside down.