𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗉𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗎𝗆 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌

𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝗉𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗎𝗆 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌
"i don't think i ever stopped smiling throughout this entire program."

"NOW REPRESENTING the United States of America, ladies and gentleman, Florence Peters!" My name was announced over the speaker and cheers filled the stadium as I entered onto the ice, gliding and raising my arms

"NOW REPRESENTING the United States of America, ladies and gentleman, Florence Peters!" My name was announced over the speaker and cheers filled the stadium as I entered onto the ice, gliding and raising my arms. A bright smile was painted as I circled the middle twice before stopping, my arms automatically crossing over my torso and feet crossing slightly as I stared up at the ceiling, waiting for the music to begin.

The piano began playing and I snapped to face forwards, pivoting from my initial position. Immediately, I began to skate backwards, moving my arms gracefully as I skated down the ice. The first step sequence was easy, bringing me from the middle towards the end of the rink, looking as it it were a dance along the ice. I lifted my leg briefly above my head in a Kerrigan spiral before bringing it back down to turn backwards.

I pumped two backwards crossovers before turning on my skate again, setting up for the first triple axel of the program. I set my arms before using them to help propel me in the air, rotating as I did. And as soon as I landed the trixel, I shot up into a double toe-loop, an arm curled over my head. I fought the smile growing on my face as I continued the program.

Now focusing on landing the quadruple lutz, my legs spread slightly in a spread eagle before moving backwards again, bringing me to the opposite side of the rink. My body faced forwards and backwards as I neared the corner, mentally letting me know it was time to jump.

I let my feet cross over backwards, holding the position for a millisecond before launching my body into the air with my toepick. One. Two. Three. Four. I finished the last rotation on the ice, causing me to stumble slightly, but still land properly. My eyebrows raised quickly and I smiled before continuing with the program.

The next jump was another triple axel, something that would help bring my technical score up more. I skated around the ice once more, going backwards past the center and lifted my leg for a moment, bringing it down when I turned on my foot to face forwards.

When I did, I picked up speed, making another lap through the middle of the rink before I turned twice, finally facing forwards to set up the second triple axel. I glided on my edge, my elbows by my side before I jumped into the air, turning three times and a half times in the air. I landed cleanly, my arms stretched out and I internally sighed with relief.

Okay now I have to do the triple loop into the flying camel combination spin. I moved backwards, my arms reaching towards the ceiling as I reached the other end of the rink and I flipped three times on my skate, gliding backwards as I set up the next jump.