chapter 39 | Badmouth

— Three months later —

Monday, February 18, 2020.

8:20 am.

"Dude," Jaehyuk leans over his best friend as we're all waiting for y/n to come for the lesson, but I listen to what he's saying. "Have you seen how Miss Han inflated?" he chuckles, already getting on my nerves when I need to control myself. "She's pregnant, right?"

"Yeah, she's trying to hide her belly, but that's obvious," he raises his eyebrows but eats in class, talking about something that does not concern him. "She's not that hot anymore. I find pregnant women disgusting."

"Really? Some guys have a kink for them," he laughs. "And she's still fine right now, it's not too bad."

"No, dude," he grimaces at him, talking shit about women as always. "It's way too much already. How do you fuck a girl like that? It does not even turn me on."

"Well, a womb won't stop me if I'm horny, I'll just make her turn around and do it from behind," he dares to sneers, enjoying their disgusting conversation while I'm fuming on my chair. "And Miss Han still dresses sexily for a pregnant woman."

"Yeah, that's true, but still. I don't want to tease her anymore, I want to puke each time I think about fucking her," he stretches his arms and yawns out loud. "Hey, Dongsik," he coughs and smirks at the thought of what he's about to say. My best friend turns around but already looks done with him. "Are you the one who filled Miss Han up?"

He sighs. "It's definitely not you given the size of your dick," his comeback gets the poor guy to scoff nervously, and the entire class to wake up and laugh, but he leans back on his chair. "You're funny," he says, sarcastically. "Maybe this is Mister Park's fault then. That's weird though, because she's like, the number one bitch you could fuck anytime."

"Don't call her that," he stares at him, my jaw clenching the more I hear this piece of shit. I need to do as promised, which means I have to control my anger and not give him attention. "What? I know what happened the other day when she gave you a private lesson. I heard her moan your name, no wonder you're her pet," he licks his lips, proud of the bullshit he's saying. "As well as Jungkook is," he mentions me and looks in my direction. "Uh? You like that bitch because she sucks your dick, ri—" too many words getting out of his mouth, I rise from my chair and stomp towards him to throw my fist in his face but cause him to fall on the floor. "Don't fucking talk about her like that."

His lips part as the hit was violent enough to make him bleed, but he glances up at me and scoffs. "What? Are you the one who knocked her up?"

I clench my fists but cannot say a word, feeling taken aback at the sound of it. Not focusing on anything but my thoughts and feeling lost, one of his friends reacts to what I did and pushes me violently. "Get the fuck away from him," his words leave him, and everything becomes blurry around me once I feel my head hit something, and my body land on the floor.

'YOUR P.O.V'

"You son of a bitch!" Dongsik's voice echoes through the classroom that I haven't entered yet, and I hurry once I hear the students make a rumpus in there. I enter the room at a fast pace but see everyone focus on something, and my heart stops once I catch sight of Jungkook on the ground with Dongsik next to his side who seems to be helping him.

I drop my stuff on the desk quickly and rush towards them. "What the hell happened?" I nudge my way through the students but notice that Jungkook seems a bit in a daze, holding his head. "This fucking piece of shit pushed him, and he hit the desk with his head!" Dongsik reacts with wrath and glares up at the one who did it as I squatted down to check up on Jungkook. "Are you okay?"