chapter 10 | Tight

I'm pretty sure my neck and ears are red right now, I don't want her to look at me again.

'YOUR P.O.V'

I correct his little mistake that he must not have mentioned, feeling him stare after touching me by accident and hearing him hiccup nonstop. I hold my smile back to make sure he doesn't see it but focus on what I'm doing. This is the most adorable hiccups I've never heard in my life, and the face he has whenever he has it is even cuter, he looks like a shy little boy.

"Look, 'apprenons' only has one 'n', not two," I show him after I highlighted the mistake he made but gaze at him, coming across the redness that spread all over his neck and ears. His eyes dart towards the exercises now that my attention is on him, but he nibbles on his inner, upper lip and links his hands together to put them in front of his crotch. His chest jumping at every reflex of his diaphragm.

I let him check his mistake but see no reaction from him. Is he in a daze?

"Don't put two 'n' again, okay?" I try to relax him and speak up. He gulps down heavily and nods without ever looking at me again. I smile at his cuteness and give him back the marker, "You can finish it."

His hand grabs it in a shy manner, but he pulls on his t-shirt and does as told, leaving the fabric of his clothing over his crotch as if he was trying to hide something.

I feel bad to see him so nervous, it's cute, but he's struggling so much that I feel some pity for this boy. "That's perfect," I smile and find a way to release the tension. "You can go back to your seat if you want," I allow him to take some distance and be on his chair, and he nods, gives me back the marker, then steps back.

Without understanding anything, I see him lose his balance as if his foot hit something, but I try to catch his arm, getting me to be dragged in his fall and end on the floor with him because of my high heels, brutally. My hands touch the floor to prevent me from landing all over his body, but I still crash onto him.

A groan left his mouth, the softness of it made it sound like a moan. I keep my hands where they are but feel something hard between my thighs, pressing onto my core. We both stare at each other, but for the first time after a while, my body feels hot under some embarrassment.

His big eyes don't glance away, but his red and glossy lips part as if he were about to say something. At the sight of his rosy cheeks, I make up my mind and move away from him. He does the same but cannot hide his erection anymore.

"I apologize," I bow to him. "No...it...it wasn't your fault, I'm fine," he clears his throat and bites his lips, smiling in the most shy manner. I pass my hand through my hair without even controlling my actions anymore. "Are you okay?" I lick my lips but see him panic on his spot with his own t-shirt. "Ye—Yeah...Uhm...I...Can I leave f—for a minute...?" he asks me, "I need to pee..." he lies, but since this could help us to feel less awkward, I smile and give him the permission to do it.

He flies away in a second and closes the door behind him, so I go back to my chair and try to calm down.

Now that I think about it, I hope I didn't hurt him when I landed on his crotch. He didn't seem in pain but still.

10 minutes later...

The door opens after what felt like an eternity, and I look at him. We only have twenty minutes left before starting the classes, I don't even know how I'm going to act like nothing happened.

I smile at him to not mention the time he took, and he returns the kindness before moving up to the desk facing mine. He doesn't have a boner anymore, what I thought to be true is now confirmed.