chapter 7 | Sweetheart

10 minutes later...

The door opens as I don't even want to stand up because of my desolation, but for the second time today, what I see dissatisfies me. The students are the first ones to enter the room, getting Jaehyuk to peek at me but glance away as if I was nothing. They all drop their phones in the box and get to their seats.

Once Miss Han follows them to reach her desk, my eyes never blink again in order me to only stare at her. I was on the verge of gaping, but I held back, or else this would have been inappropriate of me. 

Her bodycon dress is shorter than yesterday and goes down to the half of her thighs only, with a little sweetheart neck that makes her look even sexier. Can I just have this woman for myself...? I won't ask for anything more in my life. 

"Good morning," she smiles at us as everyone sat down, but I keep my head on my hand and grin unconsciously. "Have you all studied yesterday's lesson?" she doesn't give me too much attention, making me crave it like ever. "Yes, Ma'am. Just for you," Jaehyuk flirts, gazing at her with his charming face of shit. 

She smiles but looks down, bending over to a slight degree to put her stuff on the desk. "You're really gorgeous in that dress, Miss," he doesn't hold back from mentioning it, probably looking at her breasts and licking his lips to then bite his bottom one like a horny guy, "I mean, more than usual."

"Jaehyuk, thank you but don't say that," she drops her bag on the floor but still shows how pleased she is to receive those compliments. "Why? I just wanted you to know."

"I'm your teacher, this isn't something you should tell me," she looks at him as the class is being a bit noisy with the whispers, and she sits down. "All right...I'm sorry for letting my heart talk then."

It certainly is not his heart. 

"Are you sure it's your heart?" another guy thinks the same as I do but goes a bit too far. How can he say that out loud? 

Jaehyuk looks at him and chuckles, before combing his hair back as I noticed this made Miss Han a bit uncomfortable. She ignores this reply and looks down at her book. "Can I ask you if you enjoyed your birthday, Miss?"

"I want you to work now, Jaehyuk," she doesn't smile anymore but gets serious after the things she heard. She must not like sexual insinuations. "All right, I'm listening."

She breathes out heavily but grabs hold of her glasses to put them on. "Have you seen them?" Jaehyuk whispers to his table mate, and they both chuckle. "I want my dick in-between."

"Same," he smirks but enrages me. "Let's start guys, I'm going to ask some questions about last lesson to make sure you studied."

I focus on her and wait for the questions with no fear, I've studied and know everything by heart. "Let's start with the sentence number five," she keeps her fingers on it before raising her eyes up to us, checking who could be the perfect target. I don't glance down since I know this is unnecessary, but she picks Dongsik, my poor dude. "Can you translate it, please?"

"Uhm..." he looks for it and scans the words with his eyes, but I chuckle silently, remembering what Minjun said earlier. "J'aimerais...acheter une crème...?" he makes a mistake. "It's not 'crème'," be careful with this one. 'Glace' in French means 'ice cream'. Look," she stands up from her chair and turns towards the whiteboard to explain to him. 

"This is a bit hard when you start to learn but this word sounds like two other words that are different in French," she grabs hold of the black marker and opens it to write. "The 'Glace' can mean different things, first, 'Ice cream', it can also mean 'Mirror', 'Ice', or 'Window'. The problem is that it's written the same way, and it's pronounced the same way, so depending on your sentence and the meaning of it, the word will not have the same meaning."