chapter 12 | Eye contact

I grip onto the straps of my school bag, but another voice echoes through the hallways to ask for her attention.

"Ma'am," Jaehyuk smiles at her but slightly bumps into me after running, on purpose. "Gosh, can I talk to you in private? Please," this piece of shit ruins everything. Miss Han peeks at me as she must have understood I'm annoyed by his presence. "Wait just a minute," she puts him aside for me. "What did you want to tell me, Jungkook?"

I sigh but glare at Jaehyuk. "Nevermind...I wanted to talk to you in private as well..." I step away to leave, but to my greatest surprise, Miss Han calls my name. "Let's talk," she chooses me over him. "We'll talk afterward if you have the time, Jaehyuk."

"But that was really important, Ma'am," he attempts to get her as he can clearly see I'm the one she wants to focus on. "It is important to Jungkook as well, so wait, please," she walks up to me but gives me the best satisfaction ever.

I smile at her and do not even care about provoking Jaehyuk, he keeps his frustration to himself but still jostles me once he passes by me. "Jaehyuk," she mentions it and doesn't let him go away with this. "You apologize right now."

I can't believe she's defending me when I didn't even pay attention to his provocations. I lay my eyes on him and try not to smirk. "I don't do anything, Ma'am."

"Yes, you did. Do not imply that I'm lying. You apologize to him right now," she stares at him with earnestness in her gaze, almost like when she looked through my soul and killed me with it. "Sorry," he doesn't take his eyes off of her but just walks away, rudely.

She sighs heavily and looks at me, bothered by his behavior. "It's okay, Miss Han. I don't care about him," I reassure her and smile, receiving this same facial expression from her. "I just don't like him to disrespect you like that but anyway, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well...I believe it's a bit too late now, but I just wanted to ask you if you're free for a private lesson?" I dare to ask her with less anxiousness than I did before. "I mean...if you're free and if you want to."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Jungkook, but I have a lot of things to prepare for tomorrow, and I really don't have the time to do it today," she shows her honesty, apologizing when she doesn't have to. "It's all right. I understand, don't worry. I just wanted to ask in case it would have been possible," I grin to make sure she doesn't feel bad, and I push on my straps to intertwine my fingers together. "What was it about? Have you not understand some things during my lesson?"

"No, it was just to continue the exercises with the verbs," I shake my head. "But I understood everything today."

She stares at me as if she was cogitating, offering me a few seconds to swim in her soul and enjoy her eyes connected with mine. "If you have any questions or that you're lost, text me and I'll see if I can facetime with you or not. Is that okay with you?"

"We could facetime?" I use my finger to point us out instinctively but gape. "Yes, we can. That will be easier for you if it requires more time."

"Oh, then I'll text you if needed," I smile but grip the strap of my bag I don't want to let go of. "Great. Now," she looks around us to check something. "Well, I guess Jaehyuk is gone, so we can leave as well," she tucks one of her hands in a pocket of her jacket while holding her handbag and goes up to the stairs. I follow her but try to find a good matter of discussion.

We walk down the stairs to reach the lower floor, her skirt reminding me of what happened earlier when she landed on my crotch with her spread legs. I'm not going to lie, I had an erection and felt like I was about to lose all the control and cum. That was embarrassing, but nonetheless, that felt good.