chapter 13 | Guilt

That was damn heated for me.

"Good morning, Ma'am," a friend of Jaehyuk walks in. "I missed you," he beams at her, his fakeness shining in the whole room. "Good morning, Songjin," she answers in a cold manner. Compared to the way she talked to me some minutes ago, this sounds like annoyance, and I like it.

"How was your weekend?" he doesn't leave her alone as she's greeting every student with her warm smile. "It was good, but too short," she walks up to the door now that the room is full.

Wait. She told me she is in a great mood, that doesn't match with this reply.

"You can sit down," she gives them the permission to take a seat, so they all do it. Her eyes direct their attention on me, making my heart lose its composure. "Can you tell me where we ended the lesson? I forgot to write it," her voice now goes back to the soft tone she used earlier with me, and she looks at me with way less sternness. I nod to her and hurry to open my book to get to the page where I put a little piece of paper in order to make sure I would know where we stopped.

"Page nu—"

"Eight, Ma'am," Jaehyuk cuts me off to give her the answer, getting on my nerves after only some short seconds. "Did I ask the question to you, Jaehyuk?" she responds in a serious manner, staring at him with the type of authority that I find sexy. "I just wanted to be kind and answer you, Miss Han."

"If you were kind, you wouldn't have interrupted your classmate. So unless I address you, you keep quiet," she speaks in the most strict manner she never did before, getting me to feel like a little boy she wants to protect. I smirk but hide this with my hand while Jaehyuk just took the remark in his teeth and glanced down.

The whole classroom remains quiet after this little confrontation, and Miss Han looks down at her laptop. However, Dongsik turns around to lay his eyes on me and shows how shocked he is at the reaction that she had. I just smirk at him, and he chuckles in a quiet manner to not get caught but put his eyes back on our teacher.

"All right, let's start with the sentence number two," she slides the book closer to the laptop and lowers the screen of this one. "Jaehyuk, since you want to participate, get to the board and translate the first three sentences," she doesn't look up at him but takes her book to walk to the side and get closer to the windows.

That's so hot when she gets angry.

This guy listens and does as told, going up to the board with his piece of paper. I don't look at what he's doing but only get my eyes on Miss Han. "Jungkook," my name leaves her red lips. "You will translate the three other sentences, okay?" she becomes the soft woman for me, so I nod to her with a smile.

"You can already go," she gestures me with a soft curve of her lips, so I grab my piece of paper and move up to the whiteboard. I reach it but look for a marker on the teacher's desk, not finding anything on it. I glance up at Miss Han and feel dumb. "There's no other marker..."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she hurries towards me, passing behind Jaehyuk, she comes very close to me but squats down right in front of my body to take hold of her bag.

Her face was right in front of my crotch, which is like the worst thing that can happen in front of the whole class since I don't want to have a boner. "Here you are," she hands it to me and puts her bag on the floor. I thank her and take it.

I do my job as told, transcribing on the board what is written on my piece of paper. "Did you study at all?" she asks but stresses me out. I look into her direction with a trembling heart that kills me, but I notice she's not addressing me. "I didn't."

"Good," she acquiesces and puts her eyes on me, getting me to rush mine back towards my sentences. Jaehyuk who stopped replying to Miss Han goes back to his desk while I'm finishing my third sentence. However, the sweet and gentle scent I love the most suddenly runs through my nose, and a female body comes closer.