chapter 23 | Regrets

_ You'll be in a bedroom without anyone, right? _

I hand her my phone, and she reads it, but while she's doing so, I notice the two guys behind her having their eyes on her butt. I make myself obvious to get their attention, and once they gaze at me, I glare at them both, and they glance away.

Once she gives me back my phone, I read what she answered.

_ Yes. Why do you want to know that? _

I peek up at her, but we both smile at each other.

_ Just out of curiosity... _

I lick my lips and keep my eyes on the screen while she's typing.

_ Yeah sure. You know we can't be obvious anyway, you won't be allowed to get into my room unless I want to get fired _

"Do we have a break during the ride?" I retrieve my belongings, feeling disappointed. She nods to me. "Yes, there will be around two breaks."

"Ok..." I press my lips together. "Do you want to know anything else?"

"When are you coming back to talk?" I smile like a kid, but she cannot help doing the same. "When you need me."

"Ah, every five minutes then?" I bite my lips before her and manage to have her eyes on them, but she chuckles in a soft manner. She takes my phone away from my lap, her hand brushing past my thigh, she gets in a straight posture and types something.

I use these short seconds to look her up and down, feast my eyes on her thighs in leather pants, and her tight, black top that hugs her curves.

My phone gets back in front of my face, so I take it, but she smiles at me before stepping away to leave.

_ I love you, but not obvious I said❤ _

I smile stupidly but lock my phone. I should sleep otherwise I won't be able to go through these two hours.

I put my hood on and move to the right to be in the corner, and I place my legs over the seats to get comfortable. I red my head on the cushions and close my eyes to drift to my dreams and be there more quickly.

•••

11:50 am.

"Jungkook," a hand touches my thigh, the soft voice bringing me back to life without any roughness. I clench my legs that are bent up, but my sleepy eyes catch sight of y/n. "Hm..." I turn my head but realize I'm still on the bus. For a second, I wondered what I was doing here.

"We arrived," she smiles at me. I squint and look out the window, but I fall upon the curtain that hides the outside, so I take my hood off and sit in a proper manner. "Already?" I cover my mouth to yawn, and she nods to me. "Yes, hurry, everyone is waiting for you," her lips join mine when I didn't expect it at all.

This is brief, but my heart races because of it. I grab her hand once she moves back, and I ask for more since no one can see us. "Wait," I pull her towards me and lock our lips again. I make it as fond as possible, longing for her taste, for her. This intimacy engendering much pleasure than expected, I hold her jawline and deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue in her mouth, and she reciprocates it, but not for too long. "We need to—"

"Just a little more..." I beg against her lips and clasp her bottom one with mine, stand up, and hurry to take a peek on the right. Since no one is in sight, I cup the sides of her throat with my hands and keep going, but this time with my tongue to French kiss her, hungrily. My hands do not remain around her throat, I glide them down to feel her breasts under my touch, giving a bite to her bottom lip to tease, and I reach out for her hips and butt.