chapter 19 | Little Boy

First, she cooks lamb skewers, which is my favorite meal, and then she wants to take me to an aquarium, which is also what I like doing the most when I go out? This must be a dream.

"Yes, I'd love to. I've always wanted to go to one of those but my parents don't ever have the time, so last time I went there I was with my brother but we got lost..." some embarrassment fills me as I couldn't keep this to myself, but the sight of her laughing makes me feel less awkward about it. "You got lost? How is that possible? There are many boards to guide you."

"I know, but I meant in the train," I smile, revealing the dumb side of me, even though she already knows how clumsy I am. "I checked the direction on my phone, but the station sounded like the one my dad told me to stop at, so...we ended up being on the train for three hours, then since we were not where we should have been, we had to come back, but the next train was one hour later...so...yeah...I ruined our day because we had to go back home in the end."

She giggles at me, not holding back but causing me to smile shyly. "You're unbelievable, Jungkook," she shakes her head, exhaling sharply. My delight and enjoyment doesn't fade away, but I look down, eating the rest of my dinner. "Don't forget to ask your parents if that's fine with them, you can say it's to improve your French and have a lesson about animals and all."

"I will," I titter, seeing what she's doing. "But they won't disagree, I know them. However, my brother will probably complain because he's not invited, but I want to be with you only..."

"Well, I'll take him to it another day if he wants. I wouldn't want to make him sad," she causes some bitterness, mentioning him but making me feel like he's as important as I am to her. "But anyway, we'll go by car, so no need to worry about anything, we won't get lost."

"Good to know," I smile but put my chopsticks down, feeling full after such a meal. "Was it good?" she asks, toying with her the bottom of her glass while staring at me. "Yes, that was delicious. Thank you for this meal," I express, licking my lips but drinking my Coke.

"Great, I have some dessert if you want," she stands up, taking the empty dishes but making me feel a bit bad for not doing it myself. "I don't know what you like the most," she gathers up the chopsticks to place them over the plates but move back to the kitchen. "Oh, anything you have will be good."

"What about a chocolate cake that I baked yesterday?" she peeks at me through the glass doors, and I nod to her, keeping my eyes fixed on her body. "Unless you baked it for you only. I don't want to eat everything."

"No, it's fine. Actually, I baked it for a meeting yesterday, so I didn't even eat that much of it," she causes some questions to appear in my head. I grab the tissue she gave me to wipe my lips. "Oh...you had a guest yesterday as well?" I try to get to know who it was, sounding a bit too indiscreet but not being able to restrain myself. "Yes, it was just a colleague. It was just for French."

"Hm..." I acquiesce, wondering who it could have been and already feeling jealous. "Do you want to wait a little bit before eating the dessert, or you want it now?" she changes the subject. "Are you eating now?"

"I'm going to wait a little," she answers and gives herself the answer to her question, I do the same as her. "Okay, then I wait too."

"All right," her voice resounds in a quieter way, and she opens the fridge to take the bottle of Coke out and come back with it. "We can get on the sofa if you want," she grabs her glass, and I stand up to follow her to the sofa behind me.

She sits down, her thighs becoming bigger and even sexier like this, I sit down by her side and put my glass down on the coffee table, seeing her do so with her glass of wine. She opens the bottle. "Sorry if I look ugly when I'm natural, I always look bloated when I eat something," she giggles but makes herself look even cuter. "You're still beautiful no matter what, don't worry," I smile but see her fill my glass again.