chapter 5 | Ride

"Do you want me to drive you home?" the reality heats me up. I cannot believe she just read my mind. "I...Really? You wouldn't mind?" I grin like a baby, but she affirms her first suggestion. "If I ask you, I think I don't mind," she giggles but flutters my heart, the soft sound of it always catching me off guard, despite the number of times I already heard it. "All right then, I'm not refusing."

"All right, you live right across my house anyway, so that doesn't make me change the way I take," she licks her red lips but gazes at the floor to walk down the stairs with me. 

I am going to be in her car, Miss Han's car. I'm freaking excited from the inside, but I can't even exult and show my emotions. I'll do it once I'm alone in my bedroom. 

On top of that, I know she has an amazing car that every student of hers would want to get in to have a ride by her side. 

Since I need to focus and not be too overcome by my crazy emotions, I leave the building and follow her steps to the parking lot, sometimes feeling my eyes land on her thighs and butt by accident. I smirk while she's still in front of me but brush the tip of my nose and glance down. 

As soon as we get to her car, she puts her stuff on the back seats but bends over to do it, blessing my eyes for a short second before moving to the front. She goes on her driver's seat, so I join her and put my seat belt on. This car is so damn pretty, I want the same one. 

Both staying silent but having the low volume of the music in our ears, I lay my bag over my lap but peek down at her hand grabbing the gear stick. I will not think about something else that has the same appearance. I can't, not now.

"Here we go," she turns the steering wheel and gets on the road, grasping all my attention with her hands and actions that look so sexy to my eyes. I cannot do anything but think about the way she's gripping that gear stick next to me, I can see another type of length in her hand and I'm having some issues with my body. 

I'm so used to being on a bus that I feel like a VIP right now. It's great. 

Since I need to express my exhalation, I take my phone out and text my little brother. 

[ guess who's in Miss Han's car?😏 >

< you really are a kid, bro. ]

[ ☹ >

I leave the conversation since I can see that he doesn't care but stare at the road. I bite onto my bottom lip, the thought of Miss Han's hand still invading my mind and giving me a hard time. I gulp down but focus on the outside of the car. 

"Are you going to eat some cake?" I let out from out of nowhere, willing to talk and have a discussion with her. I lay my eyes on her to listen. "Well, not a cake but certainly some food that I'm not used to eating."

"Oh...like?" I don't restrain my curiosity. "Like, pastries and the chocolates you gave me. Thank god, it's not hot outside, or else they would have melted."

I laugh quietly but drop my gaze on her jawline. I don't even know why I'm laughing. "I'm glad to know you like them though...I didn't expect you to accept it."

"That would have been pretty mean of me. However, the fact that you didn't take the money back annoys me. Twenty dollars for a box of chocolates is way too expensive to me."

I don't say anything since I don't agree. Nothing is too expensive for her. I hug my bag but deviate my gaze to not stare at her and risk to cause some unease. "I'll talk about it to your mother and tell her you—"

"No," I cut her off without thinking twice. "I...please...don't tell her about this..."

"Why?" she doesn't understand this sudden reaction but finds it amusing, given her look. "It— I...my mom would always annoy me about the fact that I spent so much money on chocolates...I'd like it to stay between us..."