chapter 41 | Daddy

I stand up with him in my arms and head towards the front door to open to the ones I assume to be my best friends.

It's indeed them.

"Hey," Dongsik enters the house but keeps his eyes on the baby, and he instantly changes of personality. "Aw, he's so tiny and cute," he leans closer to be able to see him since it's the first time, and he strokes his warm cheek with his thumb."

I smile at this idiot but let the two other guys in to close the door. "He's going to stay calm while we play, right?" Jaehyun already gets bugged by him, but I roll my eyes and walk back to the living room while they're taking their shoes off.

I grab my controller and get on the sofa to turn the console on. Then Dongsik joins me, Jaehyun, and Minjun, who all have their own controller. I take care of launching the game, keeping my baby on my torso to not leave him alone.

"Have you fed him?" Dongsik asks, smiling at him as if he couldn't get enough of how adorable he is. "I did just some minutes ago," I nod. "Oh, and when does he have to take another nap?"

"I think it's in two hours, but I'm not sure, I'll need to check," I yawn, throwing my head back to do it.

•••

2 pm.

"I'm coming back," I leave the sofa while they're playing and head up to the stairs. "What, have you changed his diaper?" he makes me realize I forgot about that. "No, I haven't...I'm gonna throw up if I do."

"You—" his eyes stare at me. "Are you serious? When was the last time his diaper got changed?"

"I don't know, y/n did it while I was sleeping," I tell him the truth, feeling bad now that I'm telling it in front of him. "Dude, you left him with a dirty diaper this whole time just because you feel sick?"

"It's disgusting, I can't do it...!" I give an excuse that is more than valid, but he sighs and stands up, leaving his controller on the sofa. "Where do we change him?"

"In the bathroom," I walk up to the stairs under which is the door, and I get inside with him. However, I've never done this since y/n always did it for me, so I put Mingi on the table and look into the cabinets to find the diapers. "Poor baby, I'm pretty sure he must feel uncomfortable in it," Dongsik gets closer to him, acting like a ridiculous man in front of him the way I do when I'm all alone with my baby.

"Hm?" he rubs his belly. "You miss mommy already, don't you?"

I throw a glare at him even though his eyes are on my baby, not liking the word he used to talk about y/n. "At least mommy doesn't leave you in your poop for hours," he glances at me with disdain as I'm going towards him with the baby powder, wet wipes, and diaper. "Shut up. I'll faint if I do it."

"You're weak," he shoots back but grand the stuff he needs, and he removes Mingi's cute pants to then open his bodysuit, doing everything as if he was used to this while I'm staying a bit away and watching to learn. As soon as he opens his diaper, I look away, feeling something go up my throat. "Dude..." my sensitive stomach gives me a hard time, but Dongsik continues without any problem.

"Do you even take care of him or y/n is the one doing everything?" he takes my mind away as the smell is keeping it where it is. "I do some things too..."

"Ah yeah? And what? Do you cook for her?" he asks the question I cannot answer with a yes. "I help, but she cooks all the time, so I don't think about doing it."

"Do you even do the laundry?" he worsens my state. "She does it...and if I try to do it, she tells me she's fine and doesn't want me to be annoyed by this..."