𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝕍𝕀𝔸

Gyda let out a yelp when her phone started to ring. It had been a whole day since the situation with Billy and how she missed the murderer's call. Now, her device was live once again with the possible angry man behind it on the other side. The blonde was on her own, no exchange parents, no friends, nothing. Just herself and the phone. She must have dozed out long enough for the phone to stop ringing, but that didn't last long.

It began again, startling her yet again. The Australian frowned, walking over to it and answered it a huff. She was putting on a brave face for herself. She needed to. "𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝙶𝚞𝚖𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙. 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎?" This voice was the last thing she wanted to hear. Gyda grumbled out instinctively, rolling her eyes im irritation. She may seem calm and collected, but her hands were shaking and her lower lip trembling and she began to bounce on the heels of her feet. "𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚙-𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢."

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜," he paused, Gyda Romanoff hearing the intake of a breath. "𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍." Gyda's head subconsciously shook side to side as her mouth unhinged, jaw dropping open as her hands began to sweat.

"𝙽𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍, " Gyda spoke, her body going rigid. "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 '𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚎' 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?" The white-haired girl could only whimper in anticipation.

Who had died? Who did they touch? What did they do? "𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢." Immediately, Gyda turned on the T.V. hoping to find a news channel that held the details of the murder. "𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚝. 𝙽𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕, 𝙶𝚞𝚖𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙."

The Australian shuddered at the nickname she didn't want, trying to control her shaking hands as best as she could whilst her eyes scabned the room. They had to be in a spot to see everything she was doing then and there. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎." Gyda furrowed her eyebrows, deciding to keep her gaze on the blue cushions underneath her on the couch.

"𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔?" Gyda almost scoffed at that question, drumming her fingers along her knee. "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢. 𝙹𝚊𝚠𝚜." The man behind the phone chuckled and that gave the teenager an uncomfortable vibe. "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗; 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛?"

This made the transfer student think. She felt like she knew the name of it at the top of her tongue, but couldn't say it. She was under stress. The girl just found out that she was the cause of another murder because she refused to answer the first time. Now, if she got one wrong, another person would die a gruesome death meant for no one. The Aussie bit back her answer, afraid it would be wrong.

Her braind racked through every single film that entered her mind and she finally decided to answer him, after a minute or two. "𝙸𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚝." The man on the other side seemed to be surprised she got that answer correct, letting out a hearty laugh as proof that he really didn't think she'd get the answer.

The 5'7, pale but sunburnt, freckled, blue eyed girl was slightly offended that the murderer thought of her so lowly, but this guy literally kills for the pleasure of it. She didn't want to say the wrong thing and not only possibly kill someone else, but herself too. "𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝙶𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙. 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝. 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝."

The female was obviously excited and anxious for the last question. Excited because if she got it right no one is harmed. Anxious because if she got it wrong, someone will meet their unexpected demise. "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜?" The transfered Australian stopped what she was doing.

She didn't know this one. How regretful she didn't listen to Randy babbling on about Friday the 13th. Considering the camp was named 'Camp Blood' and most of the kills were made in the night, she inhaled and focused on those two things. '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝?' she thought to herself, clicking her tongue on the roof of her mouth and shaking her head. She was stumped. '𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝?'

'𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝?' Her eyes brightened with astonishment. She found something that sounded the most common name out of all of her thoughts. The man behind the other end coughed to gain her attention and she could feel her breathing get heavier. This was the final question. If she got it wrong, it was game over. "𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚎𝚝?"

"𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍." The man chortled out his surprise and Gyda could practically hear the smirk on his face. "𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝙶𝚢𝚍𝚊. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝." Hesitantly, Gyda nodded her head, knowing he'd be able to see her and hung up the phone, placing it beside her as she stayed put.

She figured if she was in the room, he wouldn't move to leave if he was in the room without being spotted. Eventually, her transfer parents came home from their date night and Gyda gave them all smiles and hugs, wanting them to explain every detail of it in the kitchen as she prepared lunch for the day that was soon to arrive in a couple of hours.

"I just hope Billy, Stu, Sidney and Tatum are at school. I don't think I could exist properly if they weren't. Even Randy." She may not be on good terms with Randy, but she still didn't want to go to school and worry if he was still alive and walking around all day. The foster parents, Bill and Gloria could only smile softly. They were shocked she was even still managing to smile with what happened to her.

"I'm sure he'll be okay. Don't worry."

With that, the burned Australian went up the stairs and to her bed, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep. Not with what she had done.

She had unintentionally killed someone.

And it was all her fault.