𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔽𝔸𝕀𝕃𝔼𝔻 ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊

By the time Gyda got home, Tatum and Billy both decided to stay with her whilst the Exchange parents were away on their date. The white-haired female didn't like that, mainly because she knew the killer would call soon. He called at exactly the same time every day and she didn't want Billy or Tatum to hear it, just in case she got an answer wrong.

So far, she hasn't gotten any wrong, and she was happy about that, but the Australian knew the masked killer would make his questions harder every time. She just didn't want that to happen, but as much as she didn't want it to, it would. Glancing at the time on the wall, Gyda knew that he had five minutes before the masked killer would call for her answers.

She didn't want either Tatum or Billy here when she had to answer, because she wasn't allowed any help, and if she was accused of cheating, she would have no proof that she wasn't, and so he'd kill someone. Those were the rules.

Sighing, Gyda caught both of her friends' attention. "I'm fine, guys. Trust me, you guys can go." Billy looked hurt that Gyda had suggested this, but she had to. It was for their safety after all. Tatum looked confused and worried. No one should be alone after an incident like this.

"No, we'll stay," Tatum declared, eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Why would you want us to leave? Especially Billy? From what I've seen," she paused, glancing to the interested boy beside her. "From what I've seen, you guys are like attached by the hip," she continued, finishing where she left off.

She didn't get a chance to respond as the familiar ringtone of her phone came from her pocket. With a dreadful look on her face, Gyda's hands became shaky and her breathing got ragged. She hated this part of the day. Especially with someone else's life on the line.

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?" Gyda answered as if it was a normal phone call, turning away from the other two silently. "𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜? 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖!" The giddy voice of the murderer sent a shover down the Australian's spine, and she couldn't help but notice the alarmed look on Billy's face and the concerned and irritated one from Tatum.

"𝙽𝚘, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕." The psychopath laughed at the exchange student's words, amazed at how scared she was, but still managed to give him a rather large amount of surprise. Mainly in the answering aspect of things. He never would have thought that this teenager right now would have answered the last who knows how many questions without getting one wrong.

She was way smarter than she let on, and the masked killed had underestimated her. Which was a poor choice on his part. The said villain laughed cruelly, coming back to his angry scowl as he tried to keep up his intimidating aroma. "𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢." As he asked the questions, Gyda seemed distracted, the concerned eyes of Billy and Tatum throwing her off courae.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎. 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?" Gyda froze. She had no idea who that was, and she didn't even have any sort of clue either. Tatum went to grab the phone, but Gyda moved away immediately, her breathing coming out ragged. Her dog came running over to say hi, but she barely noticed the black and white Great Dane. "𝙸-𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠," she admitted, her head down as she pulled at her hair.

The person on the other side bursted out into laughter, his evil cackle could be heard by Tatum and Billy. That was how loud it was. "Is that the killer?" Tatum whisper-yelled and Gyda could barely nod as the serial killer quietened down. "𝙾𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚢𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗?" Again, Gyda had no idea.

Cursing herself, Gyda frowned and deflated, tears forming in her eye sockets as she realised she'll be the reason for death of possibly three innocent people. "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠," she repeated. "𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖?" Gyda clenched her fists as her body began to shake, ignoring the other two in the same roon as her.

'𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝,' Gyda thought, shaking her head side to side. "𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙," she pleaded, her voice cracking in despair. Three deaths. Three people will die because of her. She just won't know when. Or who, to be precise. "𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔," those two words were the last thing spoken before the murderer hung up and Gyda almost fell to the floor if Billy hadn't caught her.

"Woah, what happened? Are you okay? Why does he call?" Questions after questions were asked by Tatum, and Gyda could only stuff her face into Billy's neck and have him wrap his arms around her waist in order to try and give her some form of comfort. "The murderer made a deal with her, answer three questions correctly, people live. Answer them wrong, people die. If you ignore the call, someone dies. You change the phone number? Guess what? People will die," Billy explained.

Tatum let out a cry of horror, her hands flinging to her mouth. "She just got them all wrong? How many questions do you normally get right?" Gyda only tightened her grip on Billy, her eyes tightly shut closed as she didn't want to answer her. "Tell me!" Tatum practically yelled, making Billy glare. "Don't speak to her like that," he snapped, rubbing her back. "I won't if she just answers the question!"

"I think she's answered enough questions for today," Billy warned, picking the Australian up by her waist, her legs instinctively wrapping around his hips. Gyda barely looked Tatum in the eye, tears streaming down her face as her blue eyes caught onto the blonde's facial expression.

"These three were my first wrong answers."