𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕆𝕍𝕀𝔼 𝕂𝕀𝕃𝕃𝔼ℝ

Curfew came through, Stu bidding goodbye to the stranglers as he wished them a happy night, Sidney and Gyda looking around the house with furrowed eyebrows. "Where's Tatum?" Gyda questioned, scratching the back of her head.

"Would she be in the garage still?" The white-haired female went to the door of the garage, going to open it before a hand was placed on her shoulder. "I watched her leave the garage not that long ago - looking frustrated," Stu admitted, eyebrows creased in concern.

"Tatum, come on!"

"Nobody here but us chickens," a female yelled back, Gyda would've laughed at her if it weren't for the fact she couldn't find her blonde friend.

Gyda pulled Sidney by her wrist, ready to march out of the door when an unexpected face came out of nowhere. The Australian's eyes widened in surprise at the boy in front of her - tensing up as his brown eyes connected with her blue ones.

"Oh, Billy. Hey," Sidney greeted, snapping the exchange student from her trance and she instinctively moved aside so that the brunette could speak with her lover. "Billy, what are you doing here?" Stu pressed, a finger rubbing along his chin with a tone that suggested he knew that the other was going to come.

"I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone," Billy admitted, glancing over to Gyda when a flash of hurt crossed her face before disappearing. The teenager didn't think she could still feel for someone she had barely spoken to for a while - but here he was, stirring all the feelings that bubbled at the bottom of her stomach.

"You know, if Tatum sees you here, she'll draw blood," Sidney announced, crossing her arms. "Why don't you guys go up to my parents' room? You guys can talk, whatever," Stu spoke, grinning as his hand raised to his face.

"Subtlety, Stu - you should look it up."

"Oh, and Gyda and I can watch the movies with what's left of the people," Stu added, pulling an arm over the said person's shoulder and Gyda noticed Billy's expression darken and his hands pulled behind his back.

"No, it's okay. We need to talk," Sidney pressed, looking at her boyfriend with a soft look. Sidney grabbed Billy's hand, pulling him along - Billy shoving his elbow into Stu's stomach, making him remove his arm from Gyda to hold onto his abdomen.

"Ow," Stu whined, a playful smirk falling on his face. Randy peered from around the corner, narrowed eyes at the couple strolling up the stairs. "What's Leatherface doing here?" He accused, head tilted to one side.

"He came to make up," Stu taunted, whilst Gyda pressed herself against the wall. "There goes my chances with Sid," Randy said in defeat, shoulders sagging. "Dammit."

"As if," Stu concluded, looking where his best friend and girlfriend had dragged off to, pulling Gyda in for a hug - knowing how she felt. "That's all I'm saying. As if."

Stu shut the front door, riling Randy up. "Oh, really, Alicia?"

Stu pulled his hand up to Randy's face, a sign as he stalked into the lounge room. "As if," Randy mocked, shaking his head. "I'm gonna go check on them."

Gyda laughed softly, patting the teenager's shoulder with care - a small frown on her face. "We all want what we can't have," she mused, not saying anything else as she too walked past him and entered the living room to watch the movie.

"Predictable," a boy said as he fiddled with the cap on top of his head and a beer in the other hand. Randy had found himself directly in the middle of the couch - the best spot to watch a movie like this whereas Stu was on the end of it all.

Unsure of what to do, Gyda stood awkwardly at the back of the room after she had ventured into the kitchen seconds before to grab a bottle of water. 

"I want to see Jamie Lee's breasts," Stu complained, lazing about. "When do we see them?"

"Not until trading places in '83," Randy informed, feeling privileged that someone had gone to him for help. "Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. She never showed her tits till she went legits."

"Could afford a decent pair."

"What did you just say? That's why she always outsmarted the killer in the big chase scene at the end. Only virgins can do that." 

Gyda scoffed, rolling her eyes. "That can't be true," she disagreed, making the brunette male stand up from his spot in declaration - pausing the movie and making everyone groan in annoyance.

"Jesus Christ! You don't know the rules?"

"Have an aneurysm, why don't you?"

"There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to survive a horror movie," he started, hand waving about as he held a beer in his left. "For instance, number one: you can never have sex."

The crowd of boys threw their popcorn, voices rising in disagreement. "It's a big nono."

"Dead man," Stu announced tauntingly, tongue pooling out of his mouth. "Sex equals death, okay? Number 2: You can never drink or do drugs," Randy continued, Gyda laughing softly as she had done neither of those things in her entire life.

"No, the sin factor. It's the sin. It's an extension of number one. And number three: never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, say, 'I'll be right back' 'cause you won't be back."

"I'm getting another beer, you want one?' Stu questioned, crawling from his spot on the couch. "Yeah, sure," Randy agreed, dismissing the tall, lanky male. 

"I'll be right back!"

Randy's face contorted to one of horror as he frantically tried to get people to agree with him. "You see, you push the laws, and you end up dead, okay? I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife."

Some people had gotten up, declaring that they were going to leave, and Gyda raised an eyebrow in Randy's direction, shrugging her shoulders.

"Seems like you're now known as the movie killer," she teased, earning a playful glare from the brunette who was obsessed with horror movies and thrillers alike.

"I'm just stating facts. It's common knowledge."