𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕄𝕌ℝ𝔻𝔼ℝ

°•°•°

In the middle of nowhere, was a two story house with two teenage girls in it. Well, it wasn't exactly in the middle of nowhere, but there wouldn't be a house or store for at least a few miles. Trees surrounded the white house and lanterns decorated the outside ceiling. Out the back was smooth cement with a 6ft hole that was formed into a rectangular pool and a spa right next to it.

Inside, there were two females who were dancing away and laughing without a care in the world. After all, it was their time for each other. It was a tradition since they first met to have a horror film night every Thursday night. They didn't 't know why it was always Thursday, but it was just something that stuck.

The two never hung out at school, having two different groups of people. The blonde with chin length straight hair usually hung out with Cheerleaders and Jocks whilst the white-haired female hung out with a variety of groups. So, in a way, this was also their time to catch up on each other's lives.

"Casey, come on. Whoever gives up first has to let the other pick the movie." The blonde with a newfound confidence and motivation smirked and started to 'dance' around the living room. "I'll win and you know it! " The white-haired girl could only shake her head in amusement and pulled her waist length hair up into a messy bun. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the albino teen had fallen over and landed on the couch.

"Guess it looks like we are watching Halloween," Casey bragged, poking her tongue out at the fallen soldier on her couch who in return stuck up the middle finger. Casey then began getting to work to set up the VHS and the recording of the said movie. "Hey, Gyda, can you cook the popcorn for me?" The shorter girl queried, receiving a polite nod from the slightly puffed out female.

Gyda glided across the kitchen floor, whistling softly and grabbed the pan just as the phone began to ring. "Casey? Can you grab that? It's probably your parents anyway." Soon enough, the ringing stopped so Gyda had only two options to assume from. One, she didn't answer, or two, she answered. Shrugging it off, she took five minutes to figure out how to work the stove.

The taller female was never one to learn how to cook, so therefore she was now struggling to figure out how to work the kitchen equipment. She finally got the stove on and ripped open the packet for the popcorn just as the phone began ringing once more "I'll get it!" Gyda strolled over to the phone and answered the device much to the displeasure of Casey.

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?" Casey reached over and grabbed the phone out of Gyda's hands who rolled her eyes playfully and turned back to the popcorn with a confused look. The two friends stood by the stove, one talking into the phone and guiding their friend on how to cook the food and the other was watching hopelessly.

"Can't I talk to this person? It is clearly not your parents from how cautious you are being and I have no idea how to cook. It is a fair enough deal, don't you think?" Gyda flashed her smaller friend with her infamous grin and took the electronic device from her without a proper answer. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠," Gyda teased, now sitting on the kitchen counter with her legs crossed .

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚝 𝚝'𝚝 𝚠𝚎?" The pale female did not exceed to have a voice so deep respond to her soickly. On instinct, gyda let out a wolf whistle. "𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚝. at her friend's words and the two girls laughed. "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎?"

"𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗!"

Gyda Hummed, Tapping Her Fingers Along the Counter Sides. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗?" Instantly, gyda scoffed. " other end laughed half-heartedly and Gyda couldn't help but join in too. "𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘." Casey being Casey, decided to take the phone off of Gyda, knowing that she would get attached by a voice if they talked too much.