𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔸𝕃𝕊

Gyda sighed in relief when she entered the bathroom once more and saw Billy still standing there. "Here, give me your head. I'll patch this up whilst you speak on the phone with the police, okay?"

Billy didn't mention anything, only nodded his head before the white-haired female glared slightly. "Don't move anything but your mouth," she started, raising her eyebrows when Billy gave her a smirk. "And hands."

After the phone call was made, and the police were on their way, Billy hummed and instinctively put his hands on her own, which were patching up his forehead with bandaids. "All done?" The Australian nodded shyly, coughing awkwardly when she remembered what almost happened before the Murderer appeared.

They almost kissed and she felt guilty. Guilty that she almost kissed a taken man, a man who was in a healthy relationship. She wasn't like that, and she didn't want to start now. "Gyda," Billy warned, seeing her distant look on her face.

"What?" The brunette in return pulled her into a hug, contently placing his head in her neck. "You still owe me that hug from a few days ago. Remember?" The transfer student couldn't help but remember, considering she noticed the rather upset look on the said man's face when Stu interrupted.

"Billy," Gyda whined, but she didn't make a move against him once the teenaged boy lifted her up by her waist and carried her to her bed. "The police will be here in ten minutes, and I would rather use this time like this, than in a bathroom. Don't you agree?"

Instead of replying, the Great Dane seemed to do that for her, jumping up onto her bed and placing himself right against Gyda's side that was not preoccupied with the other male in the room.

"It's like you guys are playing a game of dominance. It's rather amusing." Turning to her dog, the blue-eyed female didn't notice the glare that the other sent towards the animal. How he despised that animal wasn't clear.

"He's not my boyfriend, bubba." At the mention of 'boyfriend' Billy frowned. He wanted to be, oh so desperately. But he couldn't. Not if he wanted his plan to continue on the right path. Until after the plan was executed, Billy would have to remain friends with Gyda, but that was hard to do.

Especially when he wasn't the only one going after her. The cuddle session turned into a little playground between Great Dane and Albino human female. Billy stood to the side, slightly annoyed. "Come on, Bill."

Gyda walked over, not used to having a male around her height. The males were usually either shorter or taller, not practically the same height. Lifting her chin up slightly with confidence, her insides turned with butterflies and anxiety.

The freckled-face hated to admit it, but she was beginning to think she was falling for Billy Loomis, and that was a bad idea. Definitely a bad idea when he was taken by another girl. Another friend of her's.

With that stuck in mind, Gyda pushed her emotions aside and kissed the brown-eyed male's cheek, patting his chest mindlessly. "The Coppa's will be here soon," as she spoke, her Australian accent reflected against her words, Billy furrowing his eyebrows.

"What is a 'Coppa', Doll?" The female's mouth dropped open with shock and surprise. "The police. You should know that, but then again, I am Australian. We are a weird country, we are." Nodding silently in entertainment, their amusement was short-lived when the sheriff arrived at the front step.

This put the fact of what just happened into stone. A man came into Gyda's home, and she was almost murdered. Billy was almost murdered. Vases were broken. Realization hit Gyda like a wave, her balance wavering slightly as she went down the stairs.

Due to her unstable stance, the white-haired female would've fallen down the stairs a few times, if it wasn't for the case of Billy being there, his hand wrapped around her hips firmly to make sure that she couldn't have fallen whatsoever.

"Sheriff Dewey Riley, open up!" The yell of the Sheriff startled the two, and Billy raced to the door to let him in willingly instead of him having to knock down the door. It was such a nuisance to fix, repaint, and holding it in place for the screws definitely weren't the easiest thing that they could do.

"Sorry, Sherrif. I was helping her down from upstairs when you arrived. Please, come in." The Sherrif looked to the exchanged student for confirmation, to which she nodded with the knowledge that Billy would be informed of what had happened recently, and what had actually made the attack happen randomly.

Tatum's older brother took down his hat and Gyda reactively went to the kitchen. "I'll be in the kitchen getting your drink if you need me," she informed, leaving the two together to do whatever they pleased to do whilst she wasn't there.

Whilst she was gone, Dewey and Billy both dropped their smirks on their faces to a scowl almost, when she wasn't there. Pulling through, Gyda tried her best to stop herself from eavesdropping, knowing that they shouldn't have brought that out or slaughter, and have to wear shorts that barely gave herself or any others any body part.

The freckled, blue-eyed female brought out the coffee and tea, and a few minutes later, oblivious to the shouting and yelling, Gyda was the only one able to do this without having others let you explain things.

If only things were simple. If only Casey was going to be alright whether it is that Gyda comes from because this girl that is only to be kept mentioned and remembered in their memories, or the last thing they remember experiencing with her.

Neither was a good thought, with the best friend being a man with some form of metal equipment in it to see if they can have better senses, or they were just a regular thing that was trying to be produced around the world.. Gyda definitely didn't want to find out.

She was glad that the female had made it so far in life, but was so desperately angry that Casey was taken from her by that wretched being.

And that was what made her speak to Dewey Riley.

ʚɞʚɞʚɞ

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖. 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪 👁️👄👁️