𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕆𝕌𝕋𝔽𝕀𝕋

Gyda laid down on the bed in her room, staring up at the ceiling with a frown on her face. It had been almost a whole month since she and the exchange parents made their decision to have the Australian woman be partly home-schooled.

During that time, Gyda went to school every Wednesday and Thursday. With those days, spent it with Randy, Sydney, Tatum and Stu. Billy had been nowhere to be seen - having stopped coming to school once he had that argument with the Australian.

At first, the exchange student had thought it was her fault, and that he was just skipping the days that she was in school, but he had a fight with Sydney that exact same day as well - having no motivation to continue to go to school after he had been dumped by Sydney.

On the days that she didn't go to school, Stu made sure to come over in the afternoon, sometimes on his own - other times he was with either Tatum or Sydney. When he was alone, he'd inform her of how Billy's reaction to everything is seeing as Stu was the only one he held contact with.

Billy had taken both conversations with his best friend and girlfriend harshly - seemingly angry at both of them for what they had done, which made the Australian upset. She didn't want Billy to be mad at her for the remainder of her time in America, but she didn't know how to say anything to him about it.

She wasn't going to go up to him and say 'oh, yeah, uh, I am gonna stop avoiding you because you no longer have a girlfriend' seems like a shitty thing to do.

Gyda glanced over at the clock, scrunching up her nose as she anxiously rubbed her forearm at the flashing 3:00pm' on the screen. It was October 31st, the day of the Halloween party she promised she'd go to before heading back to Australia two months after it all.

She let out a small groan of displeasure, getting back up from her spot on the bed and turning to her cupboard - rummaging for the most comfortable outfit she could find in the first few seconds. 

Stu had called earlier and told her that it was only a casual party, a bunch of people coming over to watch a horror movie and drink. So she didn't think to put much thought into what she was going to wear.

The white-haired, blue-eyed female found sweatpants with a long-sleeved shirt to go with it. She wasn't picky with her clothing seeing as whatever covered what was necessary, kept her warm and comfortable was good enough for her.

Shoving on the nearest pair of shoes, the albino woman scattered her stuff along the bed, raising her hand to her hair, running her fingers through it without a second thought.

During the month of no contact with Billy, Gyda found herself cutting her hair to her shoulder. She wanted to have something different happen to her - something positive in her life and cutting her hair seemed to be the right way to go, and she was right.

She adored her new haircut, no longer needing to brush her hair so often, not needing to use so much shampoo and conditioner, and it no longer hid her face majority of the time like it used to when it reached the bottom of her back.

Deciding to get ready early and to have a head start on everyone else, the exchange student stripped off her clothes that were currently attached to her body and swapped them in with the outfit she had pulled out previously.

"There we go," she muttered, pulling at the sleeves a little bit before feeling a shiver go through her body as the cold breeze went around the room. "Stu better have his fucking heater on, or I swear to fucking God himself, I'll kick him in the balls," she continued, trying to manipulate her body to create enough warmth for herself.

The party was at 5pm, and as Gyda checked the time once again, she processed that she still had just under two hours left until she had to arrive.

With that thought in mind, the seventeen-year-old waddled down the stairs to talk to the people that had known her for almost a whole entire year. She appreciated them a lot, and was grateful for what they had done to continue to give her the best American experience despite the murders going on around them.

As she thought of the murderer, the female couldn't help but recall that he hadn't called her at all the last month, hoping that he hadn't called another person who didn't know anything or planning a massacre.

Letting out a deep breath, Gyda swore to herself that nothing could dampen her mood - wanting to be happy for the Halloween party she was about to attend and for the people she will miss once the year passed.

A horn voiced itself outside, making the family of three pause their conversation. "Thank you, guys. For everything. I know it's not the end of the year yet, but I just want you both to know that I have loved this experience with both the ups and downs," Gyda explained, wrapping the two parents into a hug.

"That's alright, love. Now, go on and have fun whilst you can," Anna mused, giving a wink to the woman who had become almost a second daughter to her.

John laughed softly, blinking back the tears that wanted to come out of the sockets - hiding it with the back of his hand as he rubbed his eyes to shed the tears away.

"I'm not crying, you are," he said pathetically,making the other two laugh at his idiotic attempt to direct their attention away from him.

"Of course," Gyda taunted, letting go of the two and took a step back, her own blue eyes staring at the two trying to hold back her own tears.

Seeing other people cry made her cry.

"I'll see you guys soon, don't you worry about it too much."