𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝔸𝕃

Gyda got home quite quickly, considering it usually took her half an hour to get there, but twenty-five minutes on a good day. Deciding that she needed a shower, she first acknowledged the two people that so graciously lent their home to her and her dog. Then, she got into the shower, pouring warm water over her body was the best idea to go. The said female turned on the shower, enjoying the time she had alone without her dog with her.

After twenty minutes roughly, Gyda had finished, washing her body and her hair and even shaved her legs with the razor. She dipped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her and tucking the end under her armpit and was ready to leave the bathroom to get dressed. The teenager grabbed the doorknob, twisting and pulling on the door as it swung open to reveal something she thought she would ever see after a shower.

There, in the middle of her bed, stroking her dopey dog, was Billy Loomis. Gyda let out a gasp of surprise, alerting both males from their positions. Harley bolted over, leaning against her and expecting pats whilst Billy raised an eyebrow at her current attire. "How did you get in?" Gyda said suspiciously, eyeing the boy in her room as she went over to the cupboard and pulled out underwear and pajamas.

"The parents let me in. Have you forgotten this was not my first time over?" Billy teased. Gyda scoffed and rolled her eyes. How could she ever forget? '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬,' Gyda thought bitterly as she headed back into the bathroom to change, when a hand pulling on her wrist stopped her. "Yeah?" She hummed, turning her head to the side to get a better look at the intruder. "Just change here, what's stopping you?"

Gyda smirked and winked playfully. "Wouldn't you like to know what I look like under this towel? Too bad, I ain't showing." She entered the bathroom and shut the door, locking it just in case. Billy Loomis was random, he would do what Gyda didn't think any boy would do. So, she took extra precautions. Once dressed in the shirt and underwear, she left the room.

Yes, she knew he was taken, but that didn't stop her from wearing what she normally would to bed. She was literally only wearing her underwear and a shirt that only just covered her bust. She didn't wear bras at night, she found them irritable and annoying. The pale human watched as her friend's eyes racked her up and down casually before patting the spot beside him on the bed. Gyda was definitely not flat in the chest or butt area. She was quite defined if you asked anyone near that have seen what they could with clothing on her.

Gyda, without hesitation, got into bed with the brunette and placed her head on the pillow under her, her feet placed under her and her arms on her stomach. This was what they would do every time Billy was over and each time, Billy would move the Aussie's head on his chest and have her legs laying on his thigh closest to her. The white-haired female counted down from three to one and right on que, he did exactly what he did every single time.

Gyda Romanoff never knew when Billy would come over, it was always random. He knew not to come over on Thursdays as that was Casey's and Gyda's time together, but she guessed that wouldn't happen anymore and assumed that she would be alone Thursday nights. "What's on your mind?" Billy asked, turning his head to look up at the ceiling, one hand of his draped over Gyda's back and the other tangled in her hair, giving her head a soothing massage that almost always sent her to sleep.

"How lonely I'll be on Thursdays," She admitted, shrugging her shoulders a little bit as her eyes pooled with unshed tears for the billionth time that day. When she was around everyone else, she felt like she needed to put on a front. Something to hide behind as she silently wept. But, with Billy it was another story. He seemed to always, and Gyda meant always made her let out her feelings to him and not once did he complain like she thought he would, and instead, comforts her and shows her that it is okay to let things go.

"I can always come over on Thursday, keep you company?" Billy requested, tilting his head to the side as he imagined the strong female he met six months ago that was always strong and kind, someone who used jokes as a coping mechanism but didn't go overboard with her jokes now crying. He imagined her pale skin, that reminded him of a clean, white bed sheet stained with tears and her light blue eyes, now dark and full of watery liquid that was beginning to pour out.

Gyda struggled to stay awake, she didn't have enough sleep the night before and she didn't think anyone expected her too from what happened. Having Billy massage her skull gently, purposefully avoiding the spot on her head that was hit with the chair didn't make things easier. "Every time I close my eyes, I see her body. Hanging from the tree that we would try our best to climb and declare who was the winner of the two of us. I keep seeing her boyfriend too. I guess what happened to me wouldn't just leave and never come back. I sorta expected some form of Trauma, but it doesn't mean I like it," Gyda ranted to the boy holding her, who stopped his massaging movements.

The female let out a sigh of relief as she could now focus on talking to him now. Before she knew it, two fingers lifted her chin and twisted her head gently to make her look at the other teen in the room. Billy had a serious gaze on his face, which Gyda didn't like. She never liked any of her friends angry. Now she knew they understood how she felt earlier. Hopefully. "You will get as much rest as you need and want with me. Whether it is at my home, yours, school etc. Come to me whenever you haven't been sleeping okay, deal?"

Gyda grumbled, rubbing her eyes and sitting up, refusing the comforting hold of the one and only, Billy Loomis. "I can't make that deal with you, Billy. It won't matter where I am, or who I am with, I will always see the picture of my best friend dead." Gyda spluttered out these words on instinct, trying to be rational about things. Her words seemed to anger Billy a bit as his hands closed into a tight fist and his jaw clenched.

"You need to learn to get over it," Billy spat out, angry. This made both people in the room freeze. Gyda didn't dare look at him, knowing she would most likely blow a fuse. "Get out," She whispered, looking down at her bed sheets, her hands gripping onto it. "Gyda, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it like that, it-" Gyda snapped her eyes up to his and glared fiercely, pointing at the door. "Get out." She could tell that her limit was already to the top and she wasn't the best with holding her anger. "Gyd-"

"OUT!"

With that, Billy left her room and Gyda could hear him storm down the stairs and out of the house. Gyda plopped down in her covers, getting cozy as she looked at the time. '𝟕𝐩𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲? 𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲?' She thought, before the bottle bursts and the tears come down like a raging waterfall. And with one final thought about what Billy had said, Gyda hoped that tonight's sleep would be better than the last.

'𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭.'