𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℙℍ𝕆ℕ𝔼 ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃

Gyda was sitting in the middle of the bed, her phone pressed against her ear. It was Saturday meaning no school, but Gyda was left alone, though her parents made sure to lock everything before they left for work. The white-haired female was hesitant to answer this phone call, since last time she did it ended badly. Luckily, it was Sidney. Unfortunately, she had a phone call the night before and it was similar to the one Casey and her had.

"𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" Gyda spoke into the phone, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion and fear. "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗."

Gyda didn't like one just assumed it was him because of the fact that a phone dropped from his pocket. Like always, Gyda shut her mouth from saying what she wanted to say, only humming in response. "𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛? 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚋 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎." The other end of Gyda's phone was quiet as Sidney thought about it.

There was a knock on the door, and on instinct, Gyda jumped from the bed and grabbed the bat that rested by the tabletop. Gyda looked through her window to glance at the front door, seeing no one there. Shrugging it off, she refused to think of it like the other night as Sidney changed the subject to something different. "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐?" Gyda only hummed in response, hesitant to tell her how she felt. The foreign student was comfortable enough with the group to spill her feelings, but it was whether she wanted to or not.

"𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝," Gyda grumbled, almost mocking Billy at his words the night before, which Sidney didn't either acknowledge or just thought she was bitter over the subject. "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" On Sidney's side of the phone sounded like she was moving around and grabbing things. "𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎."

With that, the 5'7 female hung up the phone and turned on her little squared box, putting on the most recent horror film she had bought. The movie was called 'Lock Ness Horror' and was released in 1981 which was 15 year ago, when she was two. Sitting patiently as the movie began, Gyda prayed to herself that nothing would interupt her. After all, it is her first time watching it considering that she never had the time to do so with the homework and getting distracted.

Not today. Today, she was determined to finally watch the film, tucked neatly in her bed, the blankets giving her the warmth she needed as the title of the movie appeared on screen and that is when she knew it would be awesome.

°•°•°

Just as the credits rolled on the screen, her phone started ringing. Assuming it was Sidney, Gyda answered without looking at the number that flashed across the device. "𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘? 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝙽𝚎𝚜𝚜 Horror, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎." Gyda beamed, only hearing the sound of heavy breathing.