24

"Jungkook," he spoke out loud to himself, "Fucking snap out of it."

He softly slapped his cheeks. Surprisingly, he needed to build up some confidence. "Stop being a bitch." He told himself.

"You're here to pick up your boyfriend and you're not gonna be weird and mess shit up." He was standing around like a creep, he's sure it had been ten minutes since he'd made it to the elder boy's house.

He'd spent all this time thinking about what he'd say and what he would do, "You got this." He reassured himself, it's been a while since he's done anything like this with genuine feelings. He's sorta forgot how inexperienced he was at being a normal boyfriend.

He rang the doorbell twice, biting the inside of his cheek as he waited for the door to be opened.

"Coming!" He heard a muffled voice say, "Let me just get my things really quickly, I'll be right there!"

Jungkook nodded his head, stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets.

"Hi Jungkookie!" Jimin opened his door, giving the taller boy a soft smile, "I hope you're ready because it's gonna be a long day." He cheerfully said, giving his boyfriend a quick peck.

"Today marks our first date as an official couple."

▫◾▫

A whole week had gone by since the two finally started dating, an amazing week really though a fully packed one.

Both boys had busy schedules for the week, there was really no time to hang out or go on cute dates, so they'd decided to make the whole Saturday theirs. They would spend the entire day together, they'd have their first official date, have lots of fun, and maybe even do certain things if it came to that.

They'd planned to take a stroll in the park, then they'd head to the aquarium, grab a bite, walk around, go to a cute cafe, the probably spend the night alone and together.

Jimin wasn't really sure what was going to happen Saturday night, but he'd spent the entire week thinking about what the future held. And really all Jimin could come up with was that they were going to have sex, which made him really nervous. He couldn't stop worrying, he was an inexperienced virgin. He's never had sex before, not even while drunk, it hasn't happened at all.

Jungkook's a literal sex god, after all Jungkook's been having sex for years. He really does not wanna disappoint, he'd die if Jungkook said he wasn't good, so he ended up doing some research. Google was very very useful.

Yes it was very embarrassing and he couldn't stop blushing, but it was totally worth it. He learned lots of very interesting things, some very unusual and weird and some that sorta made sense. He'd become best friends with his phone that week, he wanted to be as prepared as he possibly could. Hopefully his hours of research end up paying off in the end, he doesn't want to be a turn off for his boyfriend, he'd literally die if he was.

Anyways back to present, the two were having a great time, laughing and being all lovey dovey.

"Buy me ice cream?" Jimin would ask, giving him a quick peck to do the trick.

"Can I please have some cotton candy?" He'd say, already pulling out Jungkook's wallet.

"Maybe some popcorn? Ohh and some candy pretty please?" He would prettily bat his eyelashes, sending his boyfriend a flying kiss.

Jungkook always gave in without any complaints, he just can't bring himself to say no. He ended up being the boys sugar daddy for the day, buying every single thing the pink haired boy asked for. Whether Jimin asked for snacks or cute stuffed animals, Jungkook bought them all, Jimin only needed to ask and Jungkook would buy him the whole store.

They were very happy, enjoying every second of their date.

▫◾▫

"It's kinda getting late isn't Jimin?" The taller boy asked, receiving a cute nod from the elder.

"I think we should head back now but it's up to you." Jungkook looked up at the sky, the moon's already coming out.

"Well I think we should go back home but um....... Can we like go to your house instead Jungkook? My parents and Jihyun are home and well yeah."

Jimin's trying but he cannot get those words out, common Jimin just say you're horny and you wanna fuck, it's that easy.

"Um kookie can we do that thing people do when you know." His voice was starting to get a bit high.

"When they love each other very much." He said, doing the little hand signs to demonstrate what he meant.

It kinda took Jungkook a while to figure out what he was trying to say, "Ohhh Jimin so you wanna have sex? Is that it?"

"Y-yeah that but kook don't be so loud please it's embarrassing." He covered his entire face, he can't take how he's so casual about it. Jimin sure can't relate.

"Um yeah we can definitely fuck but don't force yourself Jimin."

"Not gonna like I definitely wanna do it but I can also definitely wait until you're ready, I'm not in a hurry okay?"

"Jungkook I'm ready, like I'm completely ready."

"I've been waiting a long time for this to happen and I don't wanna wait anymore."

"Alright Jimin," Jungkook smirked, he's really quite the beast when horny, "I'll make love to you tonight."

(They had sex blah blah blah i can't write smut sorry but ik u guys can imagine it in your heads and all, Jungkook is a sex god, confirmed by park jimin himself and well Jimin's pretty sore and his ass hurts but it's well worth it. Jk treated him really well and he took care of him, he's finally lost his virginity and he's really really happy about it all)

Alsooo you guys im sorry for taking so long to update I've been really busy the past couple months but i hope u liked the chap and btw the book's coming to an end soon idk what I'll do or when but I'm getting there.