1

Jungkook

What comes to mind when you think of bad boys? Drugs, sex, girls, alcohol, parties, right? Well Jeon Jungkook does it all, and that's an understatement really.

He parties, he gets high, drunk at times, he fucks around.

He's always surrounded by girls, boys even, but never alone.

He fits right into every stereotype doesn't he?

And Jeon Jungkook is also sort of an ass, loves playing with people's feelings, it's really kind of his hobby.

Though most of the times it ends with him getting slapped by whomever it was he hooked up with, but that never stops him, and the chicks don't ever stop coming for him either.

Girls throw themselves at him on the daily, though they know exactly what kind of person he is, guess they find him intriguing. Sometimes he finds them annoying, other times he just decides to have a little fun.

I mean look at him, he was practically made by god himself. And he knows how extremely hot he is and uses said looks to his advantage all the time.

He might've somehow convinced his teacher to give him a passing grade, working his charms, and maybe something else was in play. But we don't talk about that, it's a forgotten memory, it was long ago.

He's always using his good looks to get what he wants. Sometimes his charms work on their own. Like that one time the cashier offered him a free coffee in trade of his number. Of course he agreed and of course he got his free coffee and of course he gave her his friend's number instead of his own. Of course it worked too, he left without having to deal with some ugly bitch trying to date him. Though he did end up getting scolded by the elder, but a free coffee is a free coffee.

Oh! Did I forget to mention that he doesn't do relationships? I guess I did, but I better warn you, if you're looking for a relationship Jeon Jungkook is not your go to guy. He doesn't like any sort of commitment, which includes dating.

His go to are flings or one night stands, never more. Though some crazy bitches claim that the Jeon Jungkook is theirs, but really nobody believes them because everyone knows that there is no relationship with Jeon Jungkook.

People have their theories on why, the girls never stop gossiping about why he doesn't like dating. They say maybe it was because his parent's relationship was a failure. And he doesn't want his to go down the same road, so he just avoids being in one. But that's just a rumour, but for all they know it might just be the truth.

Apart from being sculpted by gods and having the charms that gets everyone weak in the knees, he plays sports. He's your stereotypical jock too. Captain of the football and soccer team and the cheerleaders definition of a wet dream. He's the coach's favorite and the best player around. In the sports world it's him who brings pride to the school.

Though ,yes, he's not the brightest in academics, and ,yes, he's always getting into trouble but who needs that if you're awesome at sports. I mean at least that's Jungkook's mindset.

His family life is a different story though. Only his closest friends know that his parents are divorced. That he's not so perfect after all, that his school persona is the version of himself he want others to see. Not his weak self, who forcefully had to obey his dad's every wish and command.

At a young age his mother and father split up, his mother moving country's away to god knows where and he was stuck living with his father. He hasn't seen his mother since, and he resents her. More like hates her, along with his dad too. And even though he's now dead, he still holds a huge grudge against him.

He's never had proper parental figures. His dad always out on business calls and his mom completely gone from his life. Neither of them ever bothered to ask if he was okay, his mother never called either, he hasn't heard from her since his parents split up and went separate ways. Even before they divorced, they never asked him if he was doing all right, or if he wanted to talk, or if he needed help.

Jungkook never got to do things a normal family did, he always envied the other kids, laughing and having fun with their mother's and father's. That was something he never got to experience, he hated his childhood for the most part, except for when he befriended a cute boy from his class. He felt like a child for once, he goofed around and had fun. Though that didn't last for long, he had to move away, even though he wanted to oppose.

Though he's glad his grandma tagged along, he would have suffered too much if it were just him and his father. Apart from His friends, the only person he's ever truly loved is his grandmother. His oh-so-sweet grandma. He misses her dearly.

She practically raised him. She was there for him when no one else was, always there to listen to his problems, always there to comfort him.

She loved him and he loved her too. But happiness doesn't last forever, does it? At least for him it didn't. His grandma died two years ago, old age, but he still wishes he could talk to her. He wishes he could hear all the melodies she would sing to calm him down.

He visits her grave often, always to tell her how his life is going but no crying. That's his rule. He knows she wouldn't want him to cry over her forever, she would rather have him happy with a smile on his face. So that's what he's done, be happy.

Even if sometimes his life takes turns in the wrong way, he tries to keep it straight and the way he wants to run it. He's trying to live his life they way he wants to live it, not how his dad would've wanted him to live.

Earlier this year his dad passed away, he had no idea how, his dad was fine, he wasn't sick. If anything, just the week prior to his father's death, Jungkook was getting yelled at by him for being such an irresponsible child.

His dad's death really wasn't much of a problem, it actually made his life way better. His sudden passing was just a surprise, it was unexpected.

But it's not like he cares, and he ended up inheriting his dad's fortune, along with his company. But he doesn't like being in charge of the company, keeping everything in check and making sure everything's going as planned often annoys him.

He's barely in 11th grade, it's all too stressful, though he actually managed to get everything under control. And he's got no choice really, he was his fathers only son after all, and well the company makes a lot of cash. The only good thing his father's ever done.

The media said his father died due to how sick he was, but Jungkook felt like there was something more, his father surely didn't look sick and neither was he acting as if he were. But he doesn't give a fuck, and he rather not mingle in what truly caused his death. He's just glad he's gone, he no longer has to comply to whatever his dad asks of him.

Now to present day, he's failing quite a few of his classes. And this year his teachers are all old men, no way to bribe his way to passing this year.

Worst of all they've threatened him with his passion. If he doesn't keep his grades in check or at least at a passing score, he's going to be kicked out of the football team. He tried talking to his coach about it but he told him that everyone had to follow those standards and there was no way around it, he was no exception to those expectations.

So dreadfully, he asked his teachers what he can do to boost his grades up. And the only solution was of course to get tutored by one of the smart nerdy kids, they'll have to go over math, history, and science. His three worst subjects, which he hates with a burning passion.

And dreadfully he complied, though he wanted to instead say no. But he isn't looking forward to being kicked out, so he'd have to deal with it for a while.

His teacher told him his tutor was going to be a boy by the name of Park Jimin. He's gonna have to go over to the library after school.

Mr.Hernandez gave him a brief description on who the boy was, to which he nodded without paying much attention. He warned Jungkook to not be late, and to well actually try for once.

He wondered what he's gonna get from all this, hopefully he'll stop failing math for once in his life and at least boost his grades and stay in the team. Hopefully he will. And hopefully whomever this Park Jimin will be able to handle him because Jeon Jungkook is too much.