19

"Taehyung you bitch!" Jimin screeched, "I cannot believe you were actually fucking right." He honestly felt like crying.

"You knew you were gonna be right from the very start but you still agreed to my bet." He scoffed, playing with his straw to rid his mind of things.

If only he'd been smarter, thinking about this thoroughly instead of making such a rushed and stupid decision.

Maybe then he wouldn't have to spend all the money he'd been saving up for months on Taehyung's new shoes.

"You really took advantage of how dumb your best friend is huh Taehyung?" He really wanted to cry now, repetitively calling himself dumb inside his head.

"Well Jimin what is it I always tell you? I'm always right, and like I mean always." He smirked, he was very very satisfied now

"Im hardly ever wrong, and like I mean never." he cackled loudly, he truly was a mastermind.

He's really too great, "This is how you finally learn to stop doubting your amazing and incredibly smart best friend Jimin."

He let out a sigh, "winning feels against  you feels so damn good Jimin, you losing really boosts my ego." Jimin glared at him, angrily flipping him off.

"You never we're this smart before Tae so what did you do??? Did you cheat? Do you have some sort of psychic abilities you never told me about??" He said, he still couldn't quite believe his friend could figure out all this on his own.

"Jimin I didn't so anything." He awkwardly laughed, trying not to blow his cover. "I'm just that good at predicting things, especially when it comes to your love life." He said, knowingly smiling to himself.

Fooling the pink haired boy didn't pose much difficulty, it was way easier than he'd originally expected.

Taehyung's sure that Jimin is suspicious of him, the pink haired boy probably thinks he's hiding something but then again Taehyung's also an amazing actor. He just needs to keep up his innocent act for a while and he'll get his new gucci slippers soon enough.

Letting Jungkook in on his plan was the beat decision he has ever made, he's glad he on telling the boy about it.

"It's hard to believe that your prediction's been this accurate so far." The pink haired said.

"Kinda weird Tae."

▫◾▫

At the cafe

"Why are you wearing such a dumb disguise dude?" Jungkook asked, "You're really embarrassing do you know that? I have no idea how Jimin can put up with you all day."

Taehyung looked like a fool with the get up he'd decided to wear. "First of all it's not dumb you ass, I need it so no one recognizes me you dumb fucking bitch and second of all I'm Jimin's best friend and I've stuck around his whole life."

"I didn't leave for years without a word Jungkook so please shut the fuck up."

"Taehyung you're a fucking asshole." He's trying his hardest, he's truthfully always found Taehyung annoying.