23

"Yo."

"Jimin!" He poked the boys cheek, no response.

"Would you mind if i drew on your face with a sharpie? Mhm Jimin-ah? He pulled out a sharpie out of his pocket, so tempted to draw a fake mustache on his friend but decided against it.

"Jimin!" He whined, poking the boys cheek again with a very annoyed look on his face.

"If this is how it's going to be then fine." He smirks, he knows how he'll make the boy snap out of it.

"If you excuse me, I have to go talk to Jungkook and tell him all about your huge obsession over Levi Ackerman."

He smiled, "You really were in love with a 2-D anime character huh? But then so was I and I still am." He grabs his phone as he heads for the door.

Jimin blinked a few times, tilting his head and immediately shaking it.

"No noo! Tae please don't." He says," How much I loved him is so embaradinf!" He hugs his friend from the back, wrapping his legs around his waist.

"M' not gonna let go." He huffs, clinging to him like a koala.

"I'm not gonna tell him anything min, I was just messing with you cause I'm lonely and all your were doing was staring off into space."

"I'm bored and I'm really itching to know all the details about you're date with kook. So talk to me." He says,

"I'm sorta shocked that my plan actually worked out in the end." He admits, he never did expect his very dumb plan to actually work. He'd made it all up so quickly and without putting much thought into it.

And he's surprised that the two stuck with the plan until the end too. They didn't even stop to think that this whole thing was extremely sketchy and that just asking each other out would've saved them so much trouble.

But oh well he's happy for the two and he's just gotten himself some new Gucci slippers.

"And remember what you owe me Jimin." He happily reminds the boy, receiving a cute pout from the pink haired.

"Yeah I know..... don't remind me anymore tae." He crossed his arms, he's really gonna end up spending half his savings on this isn't he? There's really no doubt in his mind, he did say he would after all.

"Alright I won't." He smirked, "But don't forget Jiminie." he sent the boy a wink

"Now tell me about your date! I wanna hear everything."

"So first, I finally have a boyfriend and I'm really really happy about it. We're happily dating even though It's been like a day but we're very very happy." Jimin softly smiles,

"It's all so surreal to me but it's true and I can't seem to stop thinking about him." Jimin says, followed by muffled squeals. "And sorry for being so out of it and not giving you any attention, I'm kinda still trying to process this all." Jimin smiles again, eyes turning to crescents. It all worked put unbelievably well, so cliche, all so movie-like.

"I'm glad you and Jungkook are finally together dude." the taller boy grinned, "Cause now I won't be stuck listening to you whine over how painfully single you were."

"And you better let that bitch now that if he hurts you I'm pulling a levi," he sternly tells Jimin, a scary look on his face. "Just a lil warning in case he pulls some stupid shit."

"He better not do any dumb shit unless he wants to end up like eren." Jimin softly giggled, Taehyung really is like a very over-protective older brother.

And Jungkook was very very aware that if he were to ever hurt the smaller boy he would be on Taehyung's bad side. Though he's not planning to ever hurt the boy.

"I'm sure he knows Taehyung. I'm pretty sure he's always been sort of scared of you, even when we were kids."

"So is there anything else you wish to know?" Jimin asked, cuddling one of his fluffy pillows.

"Actually I do," he made a face, eyebrows raised and all "Did you guys fuck?" Jimin coughed, Taehyung sure is straightforward and he has no shame either. And Jimin didn't expect to be asked that kind of question, he wasn't prepared.

"N-n-o we d-didn't do anything like that." he playfully hit his best friends chest, sticking his bottom lip out.

"I-i swear we didn't," he made and x with his arms, he really was still innocent.

"Are you sure about that? Like he really just dropped you off here yesterday?" Taehyung was suspicious, he didn't quite believe Jimin.

Jungkook's self control can only go so far, he's probably dying to do something with Jimin as we speak.

"I still have this gut feeling that y'all did, Jungkook's been having a lot of trouble controlling his urges so I'd figure he'd pounce on you as soon as you got home."

"I figure he has but he said we should take things slow, plus I'm not as experienced as he is and I feel like I'll mess shit up and make things awkward.." He nodded shyly covering his reddened cheeks, sex talk is really embarrassing.

"I believe you but don't worry if you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask me Jimin" Taehyung wiggled his brows, "And I'm sure that you'll turn him on even if you're wearing a trash bag or something min." 

"So don't worry at all, when it's the time you'll just feel it." He ruffles his best friend hair, "But when you two finally fuck make sure I'm the first person to know."

"O-okay I guess, so you up for binge watching attack on titan?" Jimin asks

"Hell yeah, just get me some tissues cause we're in for a roller coaster."

Sooooo sorry for not updating in so long I'm just a lazy bitch but here's a kinda filler chapter. Thanks for 20k like im so fucking happy rn and well i love aot so sorry for anime shit 👉👈 and btw how old do y'all think I am??